Off-topic fight thread

Oh dear... it does look as thought I have hit a nerve with a few , how can I put this, a few common people beneath my own social standing and status.....
now now gentlemen, it’s sounds that a few on here have had a long shift today , I only hope that you have all bathed before ripping open your tins of Newcastle brown ale, and sparking up your joints... then clambering into bed with your toothless, fat wife.....
And just remember lads, when a woman says NO, it really does mean NO.....
Goodnight gentlemen, oh and make sure you’ve got enough electricity on your meter for when you have your evening fiddle watching babe station... Toodle pip..
You are all aware that this ^ is a journey of self-discovery for Baz, right? Let’s not get too down on him. He’s just a simple, bubble-dwelling rube, like the rest of his generation from Carlisle. I forgive you, lad. You can’t be blamed for the hick community you grew up in. You can’t possibly know the basics. You’re just another one of those “short-bus” experts, who try their best to keep up. I applaud your efforts. Keep trying. ...and as much as I know that you’re a helpless, wasted case - I’ll always be the one to give you another shot.

also, i dont give a shit if everyone is sick of reading it. im sick of reading neraks and versos endless arguing with peeps here so you know what i do? i ignore it.
Use the "ignore" option. That's what it's for. And as for "#theirony" I'm not saying I don't enjoy a good argument. But you're not that interesting. All you do is try to attach yourself to things you imagine will make you interesting or claim that you have some sort of superior intelligence, but I don't ever see it. It's really the opposite.
I don't have to like or respect you. I used to hate you but I just don't care anymore. "Bun Bun" is more interesting because he shows his stupidity in a more entertaining way. You kind of peaked when you did the Harry Potter tour and now you're like when a tv series runs too long because no one involved is getting any better offers.
It was interesting when, after telling us all, endlessly, how talented you are, you then revealed your desperation and showed your envy that Light Housework sold a painting while you're forced to work the same sort of job you used to think you were too good for and try to put me down with because you believed I worked at K-Mart. But it wasn't the sort of thing that can maintain any momentum. It was just confirmation that you were desperate to be anything other than what you are and what you will die as, just basically a stupid c-word.
But I knew that. I said it quite a while ago. So it was just seeing you actually writing it that was very briefly interesting.
And this is way more effort than you deserve. I just wanted to try to explain why I have to kind of break up with you. Our hate affair is over and I hope you can move on.

Use the "ignore" option. That's what it's for. And as for "#theirony" I'm not saying I don't enjoy a good argument. But you're not that interesting. All you do is try to attach yourself to things you imagine will make you interesting or claim that you have some sort of superior intelligence, but I don't ever see it. It's really the opposite.
I don't have to like or respect you. I used to hate you but I just don't care anymore. "Bun Bun" is more interesting because he shows his stupidity in a more entertaining way. You kind of peaked when you did the Harry Potter tour and now you're like when a tv series runs too long because no one involved is getting any better offers.
It was interesting when, after telling us all, endlessly, how talented you are, you then revealed your desperation and showed your envy that Light Housework sold a painting while you're forced to work the same sort of job you used to think you were too good for and try to put me down with because you believed I worked at K-Mart. But it wasn't the sort of thing that can maintain any momentum. It was just confirmation that you were desperate to be anything other than what you are and what you will die as, just basically a stupid c-word.
But I knew that. I said it quite a while ago. So it was just seeing you actually writing it that was very briefly interesting.
And this is way more effort than you deserve. I just wanted to try to explain why I have to kind of break up with you. Our hate affair is over and I hope you can move on.

🤒

the psycho babble hissy fit:handpointup:
subspecies of the regular FC psycho babble.🤬

Ha.

He's an old bitter gay man. Let him have his little rants. He's harmless.

🤒

hes gay for tacos.
he gave up being gay for gay, to be gay for tacos. :blushing:
a subspecies of gay gay.😬
thus: hissy fits and much psycho babblin.:mad:

Mine didn't look like that.
fwiw I always thought your "ice cream truck" was made up by one of the board's lunatics. Every time I've brought it up the intention was to mention ironically this idiotic trolling device that somehow entered into the mythology of this site.

fwiw I always thought your "ice cream truck" was made up by one of the board's lunatics. Every time I've brought it up the intention was to mention ironically this idiotic trolling device that somehow entered into the mythology of this site.
I drove an ice cream truck. I am not ashamed of it. I paid child support with it and got some good stories out of it. It was a long time ago. I'm not ashamed of it and it doesn't bother me when people on a Morrissey forum bring it up. They wouldn't even know about it if I hadn't told them, and I told them because I have nothing to fear.

I drove an ice cream truck. I am not ashamed of it. I paid child support with it and got some good stories out of it. It was a long time ago. I'm not ashamed of it and it doesn't bother me when people on a Morrissey forum bring it up. They wouldn't even know about it if I hadn't told them, and I told them because I have nothing to fear.
I was just saying that the reason I thought it was funny was because I thought it wasn't true. Now you've ruined it for me.

:handpointup:
Kmart Deflection psycho babble.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom