Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

He’s been awfully quiet today 🐕🐕
light housework has been awfully quiet today :smirk:

you pm with her baz, what do you think has happened with her?

Nobody cares what you have to say…yeah you. Go away. You are a bug in the corner of the eye that is small enough to evade eradication but annoyingly enough that you distort everything you encounter.

Bell well…I never wish ill on anyone….but nobody cares what you have to say. Go somewhere else please.

:)
FC so now that fredo is out 'oiling the rent boys with beer'🥌
you can finally tell us just exactly you told LH that in those
last few emails that her exit🥋
:hammer:

Nobody cares what you have to say…yeah you. Go away. You are a bug in the corner of the eye that is small enough to evade eradication but annoyingly enough that you distort everything you encounter.

Bell well…I never wish ill on anyone….but nobody cares what you have to say. Go somewhere else please.
Oh I'm pretty sure you care. :)

"annoyingly enough" hahahaha nice writing, stooge...

are you back home now? are you gonna give us the deets?
I put a shopping cart and myself in the path of a very big truck, after I smoked a drug called 'side'. I just wanted to interact. The driver stopped clearly. I may write about it sometime.

You really gave rifke a fright. She thought she was going to have to find someone else to abuse and Born to Harangue enjoys it too much so that's no fun.

I'm glad I didn't get smushed much. Just a little bruising from wrestling with truck drivers and handcuffs.

Back
Top Bottom