Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

:crazy::rolleyes:

'surface' wrote this for you. (n)

:hammer:
Peeps, fat Vulgar Cro has never seen Morrissey in concert. Nor does he own any Morrissey music in physical format :hammer:

👆fat Vogan spreads his time across here, Iron Maiden forums and a similar Marilyn Manson board, without knowing any songs but his real interest is King Crimson, but is sadly banned from all their events :banned:and here he is on the banned list like Hugh 👈🤣
So all he has left to do, is masturabate over Toyah whilst shouting expletives at Robert Fripp :crazy:

Peeps, fat Vulgar Cro has never seen Morrissey in concert. Nor does he own any Morrissey music in physical format :hammer:

👆fat Vogan spreads his time across here, Iron Maiden forums and a similar Marilyn Manson board, without knowing any songs but his real interest is King Crimson, but is sadly banned from all their events :banned:and here he is on the banned list like Hugh 👈🤣
So all he has left to do, is masturabate over Toyah whilst shouting expletives at Robert Fripp :crazy:
:)
'i spread my time across here'?
ok this us youo_O
are you taking 'surface' to tomorrows imaginary show?:hammer:

Baby Doll Crying GIF

o_O

'bold gesture' 'dismal posts'doh:
oi this is more embarrassing than
the Thelma spastic iron maiden robert fripp post:hammer:

What are you talking about? I love Morrissey.
my arse,your posts if we delve deep wont reflect that.Im off to do a thourough investigation.
the verdict-GUILTY.

I'm shaking in my boots, neanderthal.
your wearing boots in this weather,bit of advice check the weather in the morning before you reach for your boots from under the bed.

WOKENESS STRIKES AGAIN!
i would need a head injury to get down to you and radishes level,big words little common sense.
still waiting on your reply to wearing boots.

i would need a head injury to get down to you and radishes level,big words little common sense.
still waiting on your reply to wearing boots.

That's not how it works. Another head injury won't fix the previous one you had.

Back
Top Bottom