Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Awwwww!

My favourite jacket is alarmingly tight - there's a house for sale up a hill (only £5 million !!) hopefully I'll get thinner by wandering up every day to stare at it longingly.
Just book an appointment with the estate agent .... have a gander
Then have a dump in the gold crapper....

I’m pleased your busy busy..
It’s still abnormal for everyone to be out and about... you can still feel the stress of it all , and from others ...
If your asthmatic then you must have been self isolating for the last 14 months ??
Like me ..

I was mostly self-isolating - I took a few risks because some things had to be done. And I did go to the shops a few times (which was daft).

I was mostly self-isolating - I took a few risks because some things had to be done. And I did go to the shops a few times (which was daft).
You dizzy mare....
You had to go to the shops ... Derr..
Even if it was for buck fast... 🍺

But yer , I’m now back to nearly normal...
and I’ll tell you one thing Karen ...
I’m not missing my social club ..
Won’t be back until June ...
I’m pissed of with mask culture

YOU NEVER DIE...
Another happy one from hot of the press bazzzz
9268B97D-ED2A-456B-B8A0-929B81E6AE52.jpeg

Because Netflix doesn't yet have a category entitled "Unreadable Shit for Brown-nosers."

There you go back to posting your usual horse-shit and taking umbrage whenever someone has the temerity to hold a different opinion to your own.

get a grip, radish.

There you go back to posting your usual horse-shit and taking umbrage whenever someone has the temerity to hold a different opinion to your own.

get a grip, radish.

No, the lack of grip is all yours. I haven't attacked anyone's opinion, rather I've attacked the lamentable quality of Morrissey's first and last novel. Something that you can't bear, apparently.

No, the lack of grip is all yours. I haven't attacked anyone's opinion, rather I've attacked the lamentable quality of Morrissey's first and last novel. Something that you can't bear, apparently.

You were attacking my opinion that it would be an interesting Netflix series and others that may have enjoyed the book.

You’re still upset from being schooled in the other thread that now you have to follow me around and attack me in other threads.

Get a grip, radish.

Back
Top Bottom