With his two string guitar
Don’t count either.

Fredo and crew, We just laugh at you
Cos all you do is chew
And spit tobacco....

When anyone has a night out,
You seem to scream then shout
Pray tell solo what’s that all about.

Makes me laugh when he says peeps, does the deluded clown think that anyone other than Ketamine or Rifke have any interest in the shite he posts? On the odd occasion he does get a response, its someone taking the piss out him.

Makes me laugh when he says peeps, does the deluded clown think that anyone other than Ketamine or Rifke have any interest in the shite he posts? On the odd occasion he does get a response, its someone taking the piss out him.
He hasn’t worked that bit out yet.

The worlds worst/ stupid troll, that said he makes Rifkie look intelligent. Which isn’t hard

It’s not an act either. He’s genuinely a dunce.
Constantly taking words and/or sentences from other peoples posts and uses them himself, always in the wrong context I must add. He’s not even a troll, but his stalking of Baz & Dave is bizarre. Weirdo.

o_O

OY surfboard and fredo commiserating.
and Comrade McMuffing posting off google translate.doh:

'sorry hught i couldnt make the sorry James show i had to get jabbed again'
who gets jabbed on a Friday night anyways:lbf:

:hammer:

Constantly taking words and/or sentences from other peoples posts and uses them himself, always in the wrong context I must add. He’s not even a troll, but his stalking of Baz & Dave is bizarre. Weirdo.

Yep, that's what he is, a stalker, sticking his nose into peoples conversations and adding no value at all. Pity the moderators don't take a look at his posts and only allow the ones that are relevant to the discusion.

🤒
WTF i didnt bring up the off topic James show spam FFS
was just clarifying misinformation that just by looking at the photo
you can see huge chunks of empty unsold seats.

Yep, that's what he is, a stalker, sticking his nose into peoples conversations and adding no value at all. Pity the moderators don't take a look at his posts and only allow the ones that are relevant to the discusion.
O then 🙄

Do you think he’s in love with Dave and I Janice...
Could explain a lot of his pent up
Sexual frustration antics on here.

Oi peeps....

The inevitable has happened.....

Jolene has fled with
Brother Cletus

Now Cro is up the creek without
A wife ....

What can be done , i here
Folks say ?

Well Cro you can fight like a man and get Jolene back or you can just get another wife...

How about cousin Cassie ???
Shes got six fingers, three tits and a full set off bottom teeth ....

Could be a match made in heaven

:)

i dont think you can be mesmerized if you guzzle 🍻
there is no magnetism in the liquoro_O

who goes out on a Friday night the night of the "greeaaaaat-oi- James show' to get
jabbed for the 200th time anyways??

What's your source for this? Limahl has a solo career in which he continues to perform for all kinds of sad package tours.
do you actually think limahl has been singing constantly for over 30 years,its called the wilderness years,next you will be saying adam ant wasnt walking round london with an axe.

Why don't you check his Wikipedia page?
coz im watching the snooker and cant be arsed.maybe christopher hamill edited out the postman bit.

Back
Top Bottom