Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You can see why olde Deirdre
Pulled the gusset to one side for olde man Baldwin..
8A3470AD-1B68-41D0-BDF4-306F93170778.jpeg

I've changed. Mostly for the worse.

Although....I am far more open to other music now. Back in the mid 80's Moz made it sound sacrilegious to like electronic music or bands like OMD. In the last 10 years I have rediscovered Gary Numan, OMD, Kraftwerk, Blancmange, John Carpenter, etc etc and I love them as much as Moz/Smiths.

I was a big AOR fan...........Hall and Oates, Billy Joel, early Phil Collins. Smashing.

First two solo albums are excellent. Easy Lover is also great.
Unfortunately I do remember them 🆘
For me Collins was just the most annoying, unfashionable, biggest Tory twat ever....

Seen him on the tv a few months ago going to a Genesis rehearsal for a forthcoming tour...

He looked very olde and ill and frail..
I wonder if that your is still on ?

For me Collins was just the most annoying, unfashionable, biggest Tory twat ever....

Seen him on the tv a few months ago going to a Genesis rehearsal for a forthcoming tour...

He was like down with the kids Brand, he went to a 3rd rate drama skool to be kool lolo. :sunglasses:

Well, i loved his early solo stuff but lost track after the third album, which i wasn't so keen on. He seems like a decent bloke to me but I haven't followed his career that much.

Watch your mouth, moron. :)
and there it is, the last box checked off. The one that makes you feel angry and duped because Morrissey is not gay like you. Along with not wanting to accept he was born in LA, basketball, surfing, getting a tan, being happy and successful, the Morrissey not being gay checkbox puts you even more in to a delusional sociopathic rage. Whats scary about you is that you are American and 3000 miles away from Moz Angeles not like all the psychos on the other side of the world moron

Back
Top Bottom