Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I think the Thompson Twins' dude's hairstyle put me off and I can't remember a note of their music. It was like someone tried to do the Rod Stewart Ron Wood look with a Duran Duran update. It seemed unnecessary then and now.

I have to be in the mood for that one but it does have a rare quality.
You 4king arse🆘🆘

Thompson twats save my life

And I got off with loads of birds

Alas
Another fatal review
To the sound track of my fingering ..
N shit

Bad reviews of TT
Makes Carlislebaz sad

Either listen to their shit from 1980

Or their later dance shit
From 92 ...

Baz
Now f***ed

Bed olde boy

Is your name “marred”? If it’s not, WTF are you on about with the “anonymous” thing? The only thing anyone knows about you is that you ripped off someone else’s name to post vapid shit on a message. …and that you have questionable taste in music.

The die-hards on here are a scream!
Whose username did I rip off? Marred is my username, so that when I make a comment on a thread, forum users can keep track of what I say. You're an anonymous guest who can chime in with drivel anytime you like without fear of having to back it up in any thread you visit. At least have the guts to join the forum so we all know who's behind the comment the next time you bless us with your golden drivel. Or are you some sort of notorious anonymous guest we're all supposed to know?

Whose username did I rip off? Marred is my username, so that when I make a comment on a thread, forum users can keep track of what I say. You're an anonymous guest who can chime in with drivel anytime you like without fear of having to back it up in any thread you visit. At least have the guts to join the forum so we all know who's behind the comment the next time you bless us with your golden drivel. Or are you some sort of notorious anonymous guest we're all supposed to know?
Back of the 4king net ..Marred

KLF is gonna rock you. My friend won a contest in a club and her prize was the phone they use to play the hook in 3am Eternal. Not the actual phone but the same model.

:rolleyes:

'she' :rolleyes:won the prize? which was not the actual phone but a knock off?
what did she have to do? guzzle beer and munch mcmuffins?:(
:hammer:

You 4king arse🆘🆘

Thompson twats save my life

And I got off with loads of birds

Alas
Another fatal review
To the sound track of my fingering ..
N shit

Bad reviews of TT
Makes Carlislebaz sad

Either listen to their shit from 1980

Or their later dance shit
From 92 ...

Baz
Now f***ed

Bed olde boy
I was talking about Chill Out by the KLF but it's possible that the Thompson Twins are fantastic. They were not on MTV or US radio and after a brief glance at them I did not find available funds in my budget to take a chance on them. At the time I was probably listening to Talking Heads but I also spent a lot of time listening to Ozzy and Priest.

4123e0262b14c680275a99402e8ba564.gif

I was talking about Chill Out by the KLF but it's possible that the Thompson Twins are fantastic. They were not on MTV or US radio and after a brief glance at them I did not find available funds in my budget to take a chance on them. At the time I was probably listening to Talking Heads but I also spent a lot of time listening to Ozzy and Priest.

4123e0262b14c680275a99402e8ba564.gif
You never heard "Lies" growing up?

Back
Top Bottom