Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

🙄
The Smiths' Facebook may have been on the Coors. :tiphat:
Fancy Bernard & 👉 :guardsman:👈 selling sucko t-shirts for their click clack band on a Smiths' page.
a KATASTROFA indeed :hammer:
З повагою,
Comrade Dead.
You see, he's addictive isn't he? :lbf:
He deserves the right to join the forum. :hammer:
We love the Veeg.

😐
Pure Kick energy drink mix has a healthy dose of GUARANA:handpointleft:
but only a few sugar molecules.:hammer:

1626484992538.png

I've been thinking of making a thread about grudges I hold and have held. I am currently forming a new one but I'm hoping that the person just disappears somehow because I can only maintain so many of them.

I've been thinking of making a thread about grudges I hold and have held. I am currently forming a new one but I'm hoping that the person just disappears somehow because I can only maintain so many of them.
I've been thinking about the opposite of grudges I hold. I've been practicing gratitude for kindnesses received and/or witnessed in my 57 years.

the dude who sat in your non sitting chair smoking a cigarette and talking causing
all kinds of disturbance inside your narrow 'household'?🪗

:hammer:

:)

FC is the type to keep an empty bottle of "Stella Artois", the sophisticated beer, to pour
his coors in, and then post himself drinking the coors from the stella artois bottle so peeps quit thinking his totally broke and jobless.:lbf:
FC probably single handedly kept his KMart from closing.

:)

FC is the type to keep an empty bottle of "Stella Artois", the sophisticated beer, to pour
his coors in, and then post himself drinking the coors from the stella artois bottle so peeps quit thinking his totally broke and jobless.:lbf:
FC probably single handedly kept his KMart from closing.

Eddy drinks Stella Artois from time to time, though I suspect he's more of a Molson or kokanee kind of guy

I want to make it clear that although we are both from Argentina, I have nothing to do with Lujissey

why do you want to make it clear that you have nothing to do with me,it seems like a statement that sounds somewhat contemptuous,sorry if it's not like that ,but I don't understand what it has to do with you answering to acton, 10 years ago?(as he said ) ,I have recently come here not even 2 years,is that acton confused you with me? I don't know I didn't understand anything !!!!!1 Also we do not know each other and my publications here are not as I would like,because I do not speak English, and I do not mess with politics and ecxept when they are medical issues, which is where I worry mass with the translation, with the rest of the topics I do not do,good regards

I has to run this through translate and mess about with it to get everything to display correctly. There are no guarantees that translated text will convey everything you intended it to mean - do keep that in mind.
FWD.
Do not worry is a message written in Spanish addressed to someone from my country Argentina, that's why I wrote it in Spanish, thank you for the clarification greetings FWD

Did you write that 10 years ago and forgot to click the 'post reply' button?
I think you got confused,I've been on this site for less than two years,and Morrissey talked about humasexual less than 10 years ago!!! Best regards

why do you want to make it clear that you have nothing to do with me,it seems like a statement that sounds somewhat contemptuous,sorry if it's not like that ,but I don't understand what it has to do with you answering to acton, 10 years ago?(as he said ) ,I have recently come here not even 2 years,is that acton confused you with me? I don't know I didn't understand anything !!!!!1 Also we do not know each other and my publications here are not as I would like,because I do not speak English, and I do not mess with politics and ecxept when they are medical issues, which is where I worry mass with the translation, with the rest of the topics I do not do,good regards
Thank you for making it crystal clear. Regards.

PS: You know you are trolling me with the help of someone that let you use information gathered here. I hope you know your stupidity may put other people's life at risk. That's all.

Last edited:
Gracias por dejarlo muy claro. Saludos.

PD: Sabes que me estás trolleando con la ayuda de alguien que te permitió usar la información recopilada aquí. Espero que sepas que tu estupidez puede poner en riesgo la vida de otras personas. Eso es todo.
No entiendo nada cuenta,no se de trollear ni nada de eso yo no conozco a nadie aqui a mi nadie me ayudo con nada yo solamente soy admiradora de Morrissey y no me meto con nadie creeme que es asi ,y no soy estupida soy una persona adulta y me considero buena persona ,te juro que no entiendo nada de lo que decis nadie me ayuda con nada y no soy de ese tipo de gente ,ni siquiera se si ese act es fan o no de Moz,de que estas hablando de poner en riesgo la vida de otros??? Si podes aclarar porque no entiendo nada de nada ,no me acuses de nada no me conoces ,yo simplemente te digo que no se de que me acusas pero sea lo que sea, no es cierto,si queres podes creerme o no ....

Back
Top Bottom