Now THIS is what I call lazy!

Oso Blanco

The Truth Is Out There
I got my Glamorous CD yesterday and the promo video on it has been taken directly from the Malady DVD, you can even see the title in the first split second! Does that mean that the new DVD will be pieced together from the three DVDs we already know? That would be disappointing, to say the least!

I don't understand why he won't release a COMPLETE collection of promo videos anyway ... at least up until the seven year break.

Well, I mean by now most all of them are up on youtube, are they not? I'm surprised they even went through with THIS plan, it doesn't seem very lucrative just marketing toward collectors.

i wonder why the wonderful seasick yet still docked video is not on the dvd...
maybe it has sth to do that another company owns the right to the arsenal songs..well i dont know.
. it would have been nice to finally have that on dvd-

i wonder why the wonderful seasick yet still docked video is not on the dvd...
maybe it has sth to do that another company owns the right to the arsenal songs..well i dont know.
. it would have been nice to finally have that on dvd-

It's on ¡Oye Esteban!

I do believe Morrissey just wants snatch our money.
But if you watch Glu promo video on You Tube you will notice that it is also from Malady Lingers on - which means it contains titles and more information.

It's on ¡Oye Esteban!
yeah i know but why not putting it on the best of dvd? is it cause of record company rights?
so many promo videos have either appeared on hulmerist and malady but not seasick...
i dont have oye yet cause as far as i know its a US dvd which doesnt run on europe dvd players? plus if they appear on ebay they are mostly very costly plus postal from the US which is also not cheap

I received the album yesterday, and the DVD really is in NTSC ... and naturally, the videos look worse than their respective counterparts on Hulmerist/Malady. What the hell were they thinking?

I received the album yesterday, and the DVD really is in NTSC ... and naturally, the videos look worse than their respective counterparts on Hulmerist/Malady. What the hell were they thinking?

That really is appalling. :(

Strangely enough, Sunny and Boxers are being listed as "previously unavailable on DVD" and Ignore Me as "previously unreleased version", while all three videos have been available for years on ¡Oye Esteban!. Or did I miss something here and the video to The More You Ignore Me is somehow different than the version on ¡Oye!?

Simple - 'Oye Esteban' was a USA only DVD, and was never officially released in the UK.

'Very Best of Morrissey' meanwhile is a UK only release - hence for a UK audience those videos are "previously unreleased" on DVD.

They had been released in the US, so they are not previously unreleased! If you go by your logic, you must label My Love Life as a previously unreleased version as well!

Strangely enough, Sunny and Boxers are being listed as "previously unavailable on DVD" and Ignore Me as "previously unreleased version", while all three videos have been available for years on ¡Oye Esteban!. Or did I miss something here and the video to The More You Ignore Me is somehow different than the version on ¡Oye!?

It is just a marketing ploy to dupe people into believing they aren't wasting their money paying for songs they already own multiple times over...

Back
Top Bottom