Now, that's na ideia!

Re: Now, that's an idea!

If he's too busy, I'll deputise.:D

Peter

What's with all the quotes from the Scum all of a sudden?:confused:
The Millwall one, the recent reunion one and now this....

In the meantime......

*Justice For The 96*

Jukebox Jury

Hahaha

In the meantime......

*Justice For The 96*

Jukebox Jury

Now everybody wants to be a friend of Morrissey.

In the meantime......

*Justice For The 96*

Jukebox Jury

Sorry Jukebox, I'm not sure I understand :confused: (I know it's from a tabloid, but I though it was funny...)

Sorry Jukebox, I'm not sure I understand :confused: (I know it's from a tabloid, but I though it was funny...)

The Sun blamed the happy go Scousers for Hillsborough in 1989, lots of lies about robbing dead/dying bodies etc. Cue nearly twenty years of campaigning by Liverpool fans.

justme
No need to apologise, not criticising you, just the Scum.
The shittiest newspaper in the UK, used to have a pop at The Smiths and Morrissey.... now all of a sudden coming up with weekly scoops on Morrissey (and mostly bullshit too).

Jukebox Jury

The Sun blamed the happy go Scousers for Hillsborough in 1989, lots of lies about robbing dead/dying bodies etc. Cue nearly twenty years of campaigning by Liverpool fans.

justme
No need to apologise, not criticising you, just the Scum.
The shittiest newspaper in the UK, used to have a pop at The Smiths and Morrissey.... now all of a sudden coming up with weekly scoops on Morrissey (and mostly bullshit too).

Jukebox Jury

OK, thanks :) - I'm not a Brit and English is not my first language, so sometimes I get a bit "lost in translation" ;)

Silly bitch.....

As I find both Eva Mendes and Morrissey incredibly attractive, I don't mind this idea at all!

Although to be honest I still don't know if I'd like to see Morrissey nude.

Who ever called her a silly bitch is an absolute moron.
Why is it everytime a celebrity says they love Morrissey, the assholes on this site behave as if they own him?
I see nothing wrong with what she said, and knowing what the Sun is like, I bet she was misquoted anyway.

As I find both Eva Mendes and Morrissey incredibly attractive, I don't mind this idea at all!

Although to be honest I still don't know if I'd like to see Morrissey nude.

Agreed :D

Eva Mendes just became more relevant to me :p and scored some extra cool points. :cool:

yes. see the Tori Amos thread for further evidence. :cool:

Bloody hell.....11,000 odd posts. What a gripping life you must lead

Tags
best thread evar lollapopz poo staredown spoon turning
Back
Top Bottom