Morrissey Central NOW MY HEART IS EMPTY (statement on Kirk Douglas death, Feb. 6, 2020)

NOW MY HEART IS EMPTY - Morrissey Central
February 6, 2020

full

"Kirk Douglas dies … the soul goes over … someone kiss his eyelids shut … the greatest American actor who ever lived … the very first actor to whom no rules applied … the only actor to elevate every screen minute - whilst other actors collected their Oscars for doing something already done by somebody else … this sadness is unimaginable … death must always be the next event … masoned, carved, polished, sanded … Kirk Douglas was as good as it could possibly ever be - a life of tender service to Art … of service to all of us." Morrissey.

I hope people are more respectful when Morrissey dies, but I doubt it.

L O L :laughing:

You are joking aren’t you ? ? ?

I DEFINITELY won’t show any respect unless he can somehow hold his hand up and say “I 4kd up big time.”
Can’t see It though so he’s just gonna go down as a DRIED UP, MONEY-GRABBING, LYING, CLOWN.
“Tick-Tock went the clock! Another day closer to the box” (Line taken from a BtBB poem :brows:)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You must be joking. There are plenty of people around here for who Morrissey's death would be like all their Christmases coming at once. This place is going to be filled with people slagging him off before the body is even cold.

Is an animak an animal you can wear ...

Animak? Nerak? I'm not sure you can wear either?

While the Animak is a serene, majestic creature the Nerak has been known to chew the ears off any human for unfathomable reasons.

You must be joking. There are plenty of people around here for who Morrissey's death would be like all their Christmases coming at once. This place is going to be filled with people slagging him off before the body is even cold.

It's darn cool now if his career is anything to go by.

I wonder if he'll cancel the poorly selling UK dates, you know, out of respect.

Yeah, the "crashing bores".

Got me thinking. Should we start a sweepstake/book on the date he meets his maker ?
To keep it simple I propose Month and Year only. Discuss :thumb:.

I’m also quite happy to donate a 12 month meat hamper for a prize.

Got me thinking. Should we start a sweepstake/book on the date he meets his maker ?
To keep it simple I propose Month and Year only. Discuss :thumb:.

I’m also quite happy to donate a 12 month meat hamper for a prize.

If we lose love and respect for each other, this is how we finally die. Maya angelou.

Yes, nicely worded. But no need for a dig at other actors for winning Oscars for 'doing something already done'. How about Daniel Day Lewis (There will be blood, my left foot), Anthony Hopkins (Silence of the lambs), Wiliam Hurt (Kiss of the spider woman) his hero Kevin Spacey, Jack Nicholson (One flew over the cuckoos nest), Ben Kingsley (Gandhi)? And not to mention his vegan friend Joaquin Phoenix who will surely win for the excellent Joker.
Once again Moz shows his stupidity. I can't sit silent when he talks through his arse.

p.s. now that I'm on a rant: didn't Moz say in Autobiography (and what a snappy title for that book) that he was about to say hello to Kirk but then didn't? I'm wondering how the 'sadness is unimaginable' for someone he didn't meet. Unimaginable sadness is losing a child. A bit of perspective is warranted. Kirk was 103.
“Kirk was 103”; that’s what makes it worse. You’ve got old Acton, but Morrissey and the stalwarts have simply aged.

The body's already cold.

Silver lining: There will be a resale ticket for Leeds, if you're quick.

MORRISSEY nunca morira..y cuando su cuerpo fisico ya no este siempre habra gente hablando maravillas de el porque es un grande!!! ,el es un poco cholulo,si, pero bueno era muy admirador de K Douglas,este hombre fue un gran actor ,y el quiso expresarse de esa manera ,el es muy sentimental asi es MOZ!!!!!!

From the mouth of one Mr Kirk Douglas

"I softly pulled the trigger of my high-powered rifle and watched a leopard, a gazelle, an oryx, a zebra and other defenceless animals fall to the ground."

The interview goes on to say ...

All the animals Douglas killed were shipped to his home and mounted on his walls, and it is then that he realised how "obscene" his actions were.

Nice whitewash by Morrissey's
"Kirk Douglas was as good as it could possibly ever be - a life of tender service to Art"

Ok, Douglas regretted his actions but he killed several animaks, mounted them on his wall before this daming realisation.
Uh esa era la parte oscura de Douglas !! menos mal que se arrepintio de esa matanza...fue tremendo lo que hizo !!!!!!

The body's already cold.
MORRISSEY va a enterrar a todos los que quieren verlo muerto,y de hecho con cada nueva cancion ,con cada concierto que haga ,y disco que largue mas apagara la vida de los que lo critican. ira transformandolos en muertos en vida .... lo esta haciendo y seguira ,MOZUCHIS ES ETERNO !!,UNAFUENTE INAGOTABLE DE TALENTO Y SENSIBILIDAD .MOZ SOS EL MEJOR, EL MAS DESTACADO ENTRE LOS MAS IMPORTANTES ,,SOS EL QUE MEJOR DICE CANTANDO, Y SOS...EL QUE MAS PRESENCIA TIENE EN EL ESCENARIO !!!!!! GRACIAS TOTALES!!!!!

Las buenas canciones nunca moriran por eso MOZ esta en la lista de los inmortales hace ya mucho tiempo !!!!!! Y esto es irrefutable , y nadie nadie nunca jamas podra decirme lo contrario . Su legado esta aqui y para siempre!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom