Morrissey Central NOW MY HEART IS EMPTY (statement on Kirk Douglas death, Feb. 6, 2020)

NOW MY HEART IS EMPTY - Morrissey Central
February 6, 2020

full

"Kirk Douglas dies … the soul goes over … someone kiss his eyelids shut … the greatest American actor who ever lived … the very first actor to whom no rules applied … the only actor to elevate every screen minute - whilst other actors collected their Oscars for doing something already done by somebody else … this sadness is unimaginable … death must always be the next event … masoned, carved, polished, sanded … Kirk Douglas was as good as it could possibly ever be - a life of tender service to Art … of service to all of us." Morrissey.

February 6, 2020

full

"Kirk Douglas dies … the soul goes over … someone kiss his eyelids shut … the greatest American actor who ever lived … the very first actor to whom no rules applied … the only actor to elevate every screen minute - whilst other actors collected their Oscars for doing something already done by somebody else … this sadness is unimaginable … death must always be the next event … masoned, carved, polished, sanded … Kirk Douglas was as good as it could possibly ever be - a life of tender service to Art … of service to all of us." Morrissey.
Oh get a grip for f***s sake. Treat yourself to the fast and furious complete set and f***ing lighten up you knob.

February 6, 2020

full

Beautifully put.

February 6, 2020

full

This c*** has probably had this obituary for violent rapist Issur "Kirk Douglas" Danielovitch written and saved on his computer for the past five years. What a clueless fool. Morrissey doesn't care about the violent or criminal tendencies of a public figure as long as they created something he appreciates. The innocence of 16 year old Natalie Wood can be sacrificed and her ordeal ignored because Morrissey gets pleasure from watching Douglas clutch Lana Turner and play act as a boxer onscreen. Morrissey is a hideous, self-absorbed and emotionally shallow human being.

Kirk dies at 103, his family were blessed to have him in their lives for so long. Michael is a good actor as well.

Tony Hancock: Oh, how unhappy I am. Great Uncle Ebediah gone and never called me "Nephew". Why did it have to be him? Why was he taken from us? Why did he have to go now?! Why?! Go on! Tell me, tell me why!

Kenneth Williams: He was 108

Tony Hancock: Ah well... there you are... I thought he was here to stay...

This c*** has probably had this obituary for violent rapist Issur "Kirk Douglas" Danielovitch written and saved on his computer for the past five years. What a clueless fool. Morrissey doesn't care about the violent or criminal tendencies of a public figure as long as they created something he appreciates. The innocence of 16 year old Natalie Wood can be sacrificed and her ordeal ignored because Morrissey gets pleasure from watching Douglas clutch Lana Turner and play act as a boxer onscreen. Morrissey is a hideous, self-absorbed and emotionally shallow human being.

So, why are you here? Feel free to leave any time. You aren't needed.

Image shared by Jesse Tobias many hours prior to this.

20200206_165758.jpg

And unusually, FB official features the same post:

Regards,
FWD.

very sweet words, mozzer!

now come to greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeece. we'll found a cult dedicated to the worship of kirk douglas and build temples to him and whatnot

I just love watching haters ...doing what they do best....hate.....unable to leave this site...unable to break their addiction to Morrissey....so self-conflicted, so tormented, so sad.

He is, it's just out of shot.

ahhh, you are right! kirk is seen here demonstrating his "no rules applied" methodology by holding his morrissey album below his waist. which, in fact, when interviewed, kirk would say, "it's the only way to listen to morrissey, i'm afraid. i mean, what's that little hole in the center of the record for anyway?" kirk was surely ahead of his time! rip rip

Doesn't Morrissey realize he can still gaze upon his body of work (and his body in that body of work) in a frenzy of conflicted homosexual lust regardless of Kirk's mortal status? I get it, you crack a fat one to Tom of Finland once, it's a hard habit to shake. (But shake it, one does.)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom