Norm MacDonald Laughter Accolades

:birthdaycake: Happy Birthday Norm! 🎂

Sad that he woulda been 62,
but still celebratin' the occasion.

awww happy birthday norm!!!🥳

only 62, what a gyp.

the part with superdave and norm's brother neil was soooo funny. neil seems to have a good personality too!

he better not have upset sweet normy. i mean, what else does letterman have to do now that hes retired thats better than sitting through norms hilarious jokes and basking in the glow of his adorable personality?

he better not have upset sweet normy. i mean, what else does letterman have to do now that hes retired thats better than sitting through norms hilarious jokes and basking in the glow of his adorable personality?

Norm thought Dave was the funniest and
Dave thought Norm was the funniest.
Here's what Dave said when Norm passed...

“In every important way, in the world of stand-up, Norm was the best.
An opinion shared by me and all peers. Always up to something, never certain,
until his matter-of-fact delivery leveled you. I was always delighted by his bizarre
mind and earnest gaze. (I’m trying to avoid using the phrase, ‘twinkle in his eyes’).
He was a lifetime Cy Young winner in comedy. Gone, but impossible to forget.”

Norm thought Dave was the funniest and
Dave thought Norm was the funniest.
Here's what Dave said when Norm passed...

“In every important way, in the world of stand-up, Norm was the best.
An opinion shared by me and all peers. Always up to something, never certain,
until his matter-of-fact delivery leveled you. I was always delighted by his bizarre
mind and earnest gaze. (I’m trying to avoid using the phrase, ‘twinkle in his eyes’).
He was a lifetime Cy Young winner in comedy. Gone, but impossible to forget.”
oh thank you, wildT! i was wondering if dave had said anything publicly. its always so lucky when the people you like and admire like and admire you back!

I enjoyed Norm's 2 appearances on Family Guy as I hadn't any pre-knowledge that he'd be on as a guest.
Regards,
FWD.

okay, that's what i thought, but i just wanted to make sure!! :o (i know letterman can sometimes be a bit unwarrantedly cranky)

hope i didnt annoy you by bein' obtuse, wildT! you sound a little terse! but maybe that's just the turkey way!

Sure.
Very well then.

Tags
norm macdonald
Back
Top Bottom