Morrissey Central "NOMADLAND", "HOME IS A QUESTION MARK" (February 12-13, 2021)

NOMADLAND

full

HOME IS A QUESTION MARK

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very curious about this movie, and this scene in particular .

The Ghost Of Joe Bageant fills our screens as the clownery of the 'Democratic Party' seeks to make a martyr out of Donald Trump. 2021-2021: you couldn't script dream this shit up...'Hillbilly Elegy' wound up the righteous Woke so I guess this is another element of Morrissey's campaign to provoke and disrupt the obvious clone zone of Herd Culture: unfortunately he's very much a part of it, isn't he?

This is another element of dissenting voices in the arts who haven't written off the White Flyover Sates and their campaign to provoke and disrupt the obvious clone zone of Herd Culture is entirely welcome. Freedom, Respect & Dignity are NOT a zero-sum game but Hillary Jo-Biden clearly thinks so, but it won't be long before he goes down in flames, I'm afraid. Such a shame...

RIP Joe

#RainbowPie #DeerHuntingWithJesus #HillbillyElegy

Last edited:
Haha, just heard the other day that this picture is premierin' on Hulu next week.
They're also releasin' it in theaters cause it's supposed to be a contender.

I am looking forward to this film, sounds interesting. It seems to be a semi-documentary about people who have reached a certain age being tossed on the scrap heap of the US economy. The only interest the state still has in them is that they do not appear in the unemployment statistics.

I just wonder if the tattoo on Frances MacDermand's arm (is it her arm, btw?) is real.

I am all for tats, but her arm looks like what happens when you quickly jot notes down without any paper in reach. Composition people!

I am looking forward to this film, sounds interesting. It seems to be a semi-documentary about people who have reached a certain age being tossed on the scrap heap of the US economy. The only interest the state still has in them is that they do not appear in the unemployment statistics.

I just wonder if the tattoo on Frances MacDermand's arm (is it her arm, btw?) is real.
It is real. It is a fan's arm.

I think it isn't which can be seen exactly in this scene.

It's tough to feel at home if you push everyone away.

Maybe he can just end his days stuck inside of Memphis with the mobile homesick blues and the final yes man loading him up on pills and fried nanner san'wiches to make the days pass faster.

Didn’t our champion used to be a singer? When’s the last time anything musical - besides the shitty remix of that trite rubbish - appeared around here.

Dead people, D-listers in sweat-shop t-shirts and abysmal, fake tattoos on walking props. These are the threads that hold his remaining few minions together.

These are the truths of today’s Wonderful World of Morrissey.

Such a shame.

The Ghost Of Joe Bageant fills our screens as the clownery of the 'Democratic Party' seeks to make a martyr out of Donald Trump. 2021-2021: you couldn't script dream this shit up...'Hillbilly Elegy' wound up the righteous Woke so I guess this is another element of Morrissey's campaign to provoke and disrupt the obvious clone zone of Herd Culture: unfortunately he's very much a part of it, isn't he?

This is another element of dissenting voices in the arts who haven't written off the White Flyover Sates and their campaign to provoke and disrupt the obvious clone zone of Herd Culture is entirely welcome. Freedom, Respect & Dignity are NOT a zero-sum game but Hillary Jo-Biden clearly thinks so, but it won't be long before he goes down in flames, I'm afraid. Such a shame...

RIP Joe

#RainbowPie #DeerHuntingWithJesus #HillbillyElegy

Can you say this again in layman's terms?

Added by Official FB today:

Is Nomadland set for Oscar land?

Morrissey lyrics inspire new indie feature

Screenshot_20210222-181412~2.png

FWD.

This picture is junk.
They want ya to feel sorry for the Nomad folks but
they ain't got no problem murderin' Turkeys.
Frances McDormand overacts worse than one of them
Soccer players who flop down tryin' to get a plenty card.
They shoulda let Wild T direct this thing so I coulda had
her crash the van in a ditch.
Moz should tell'em to take his name out.

Best motion picture - drama
Best director - motion picture - Chloe Zhao.
"the first woman to win the best director award since 1984 when Barbara Streisand secured an award for "Yentl.""
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom