Noel Gallagher: 'The Smiths may reunite'

An anonymous person sends the link:

Noel Gallagher: 'The Smiths may reunite' - Digital Spy

The High Flying Birds singer-songwriter believes there is a possibility that founding members Morrissey and Johnny Marr could reunite 25 years after their acrimonious split.

Gallagher is quoted by Contactmusic as saying: "The one everybody would like to see is The Smiths and they say it's not going to happen."

The former Oasis star referred to the Stone Roses, who made a surprise comeback in October, in support of his comments.

"But they said the Roses wouldn't happen and they said Led Zeppelin wouldn't happen," he added.

Both Morrissey and Marr have in the past strenuously refuted claims that The Smiths will return.

Last edited:
Honestly, if it's about the music, Morrissey can still play whatever he'd like from the Smiths catalog. If it's about collaboration, at this stage in the game, I think Morrissey would simply prefer to work with Boz and Alain White. If you ask me, the reunion ain't gonna happen, nor should it.

"May reunite"....Oh Yes, in a million years..Come on
Cheers Moz

even if Morrissey did reunite with Marr to play a gig or gigs, Moz would probably cancel at the last minute

Doe'nt get me rong twiter is ok wen ur on de move but dis plaice is now me megga when am oled up in de teem ho-tell.
Anyways av bin finkin I ave!!!!! carm down carm down!!!! fist an 4most av bean doin me omework abowd Mauricey an ave fownd owt dat ee is gunna b in Lundon in de hi cort te taek on de enemy abowd race-ist-isulm!!!!!!!! So...............................
de yewnion ov de Smiffs mae not cum abowd till dis time next yur!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What??????? Carm down doh!!! A wer juz sayin lyke doh!!!! wern I lyke doh!!!!! A wher doh!!!! a wher doh!!!!!!wern a doh!!!!!!!!!

Anyways ave a appy nuw-yur an all post back in de nu -yur like!!!!!!

Joey Bartonbridge

Some of yous are going to looking rather daft when the NME take a chunk of Moz's wealth next year and he needs to top up his retirement fund.

So... The Smiths are to reunite... again? For Christ sakes... It's tough enough to get Morrissey to show up in Oakland. Now you actually think he's going to show up with Mr.m. j. and then get on stage and sing too? Whoa! Has this f***ing world changed, or am I taking crazy pills?

yeah it is not about the music anymore..Julia is taking over..Julia rocks Manchester who are you Julia? UMmmmmm I am a super fan....super duper.....I don't really do anything I am a marionette.I just show up for the shows because I can pay to get in......even when the show is cancelled I can afford to change my arrangements......What EXACTLY is it that you do JULIA?

Julia is Morrissey pal, buddy and confidant ! So what if the girl has some dough? Good for her! What does Julia do? Hmmmm, probably kick back with Morrissey shows, traveling and dining out! What a lovely life my dear Julia! Hey... Atleast Julia doesn't git up on stage and carry on like a retarded deaf mute!! See.. Be thankful !! Those warm up acts can be a challenge.

All 4 will NEVER reunite but Moz and Marr MAYBE if they get desperate enough. $ talks as previously stated. A few nights in LA, NY and London will sell out in minutes!

True enough friend ... " Money Changes Everything." But in this case, with the social and personal standards of Morrissey compromised just to make money?? No. The Smiths are a wonderful memory and Morrissey of all people will not disturb this memory...It would be disrupting the past, remaking it with those, "awful
people I had to work with" ...again! Reunite? Never!

You are all the same and don’t exist except in your own minds and pretend to write to yourselves inbetween your liquor and med refills. No one exists on this site and the few who do really don’t.
Morrissey is sick of his fans and hates having to see them on stage when he performs. That is why he rushes off to change his shirt so often as he is then caught trying to climb out the window to escape but is caught when Boz bites onto his leg like his favorite meal of kfc drumsticks that he sneaks and eats when Morrissey is unaware.
Morrissey needs to restart his blog that he never started and restart posting on his Twitter page after he learns what Twitter even is. As the one person who is on here will have 17 of their personalities believe it is him.
Then this site will become a bigger graveyard then it already is and Morrissey will not care and I hope his drummer’s eye has healed since they pulled it from Boz’s belly and hopefully next tour Moz will introduce them all so we know who is who as though we even care.

You are all the same and don’t exist except in your own minds and pretend to write to yourselves inbetween your liquor and med refills. No one exists on this site and the few who do really don’t.
Morrissey is sick of his fans and hates having to see them on stage when he performs. That is why he rushes off to change his shirt so often as he is then caught trying to climb out the window to escape but is caught when Boz bites onto his leg like his favorite meal of kfc drumsticks that he sneaks and eats when Morrissey is unaware.
Morrissey needs to restart his blog that he never started and restart posting on his Twitter page after he learns what Twitter even is. As the one person who is on here will have 17 of their personalities believe it is him.
Then this site will become a bigger graveyard then it already is and Morrissey will not care and I hope his drummer’s eye has healed since they pulled it from Boz’s belly and hopefully next tour Moz will introduce them all so we know who is who as though we even care.
your posts are all a bit samey to be honest.Just saying,like,no offence.:)

Haha - most amusing! Nice one. Truer than it sounds.

Just imagine though being backed by guys that can play guitars and drums how they should be played (and songs played how they should be played)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom