Noel Gallagher interview (Morrissey mentions) - Manchester Evening News (15 June, 2019)

Noel Gallagher told us what he thinks of Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn, Nigel Farage, his brother Liam and Morrissey. He didn't hold back - Manchester Evening News
M.E.N. EXCLUSIVE: The former Oasis star sits down for an interview with CityLife

Excerpt:

We're here to discuss Gallagher's new EP, Black Star Dancing - but the conversation takes a political turn when we get onto the subject of Morrissey, who he says he'd love to write a song for.

How does the man who was once pictured sipping champagne with Tony Blair at Number 10 reconcile the former Smiths frontman's controversial outbursts with his own beliefs?

"People's political beliefs are their own. If that's what he believes in, that's what he believes in," Gallagher says.

"I believe in something else. We're all entitled to our own opinions. I think we live in a society now where everybody who has an opinion, someone will tell them to their face: 'You're f***ing wrong.' But who are you or anybody to say your opinions on anything are wrong, you know what I mean?

DA36E68F-70C0-4BB9-AE53-9C3E3AA961C3.jpeg

Posted by Famous when dead:

'Official' shows interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the f*** are you on about, most atrocities in any country are carried out by people who were born in that country. You really need to educate yourself.
True, yes. But only because native borns are in the majority. If you look at the stats you'll see that a larger percentage of certain immigrants commit homicides than the percentage of those in the native population.

Also, of course there are loonies in every group... but if there's a book that's actively turning otherwise sane people to commit atrocities- if a child is injured or killed in the name of this book or ideology- it must be acknowledged for the poison it is. I don't blame the people. I feel that they too are victims of a dangerous ideology.

I think maybe Noel is trying to say 'listen to mate you are f***ing up. If you need a hand i'll work with you.
No, I think you're projecting your own feelings onto Noel. He spoke very objectively

What he's really saying is "I don't agree with him but he's entitled to his opinion... and who am I to say that he's wrong?"

I really don’t care, put me on ignore if you don’t like my posts.
I just don't understand why you post nonsense, and as stated you don't care, I'm not exactly too concerned, but why type in utter nonsense on a daily basis???

Desperate about what? It’s you who is desperately trying to prove you are not a racist.

You're the very embodymont of the Hans Christian Anderson tale of the Emperors New clothes, like a lot of white liberals these days......even when the King has no clothes you won't acknowledge it because you're afraid to speak the truth. Sheeple......

You're the very embodymont of the Hans Christian Anderson tale of the Emperors New clothes, like a lot of white liberals these days......even when the King has no clothes you won't acknowledge it because you're afraid to speak the truth. Sheeple......

Ok let’s end this here, you are a racist. I accept there are absolute depraved c***s in this world. The difference between you and I is that I accept there are absolute depraved c***s across all walks of life, whereas you seem to think it depends on race or colour. So f*** off and enjoy your beliefs and I will enjoy mine.

Ok let’s end this here, you are a racist. I accept there are absolute depraved c***s in this world. The difference between you and I is that I accept there are absolute depraved c***s across all walks of life, whereas you seem to think it depends on race or colour. So f*** off and enjoy your beliefs and I will enjoy mine.
Yea, get down your local mosque, eat Beef Casserole with Tim Booth, whilst promoting Veganism, and discuss correct dialogue with Noel Gallagher, lol, your one Stupid Motherf***er, :clap:

Yea, get down your local mosque, eat Beef Casserole with Tim Booth, whilst promoting Veganism, and discuss correct dialogue with Noel Gallagher, lol, your one Stupid Motherf***er, :clap:

Tomorrow morning, rewrite your post in a way that makes sense. If you struggle to do that, then stop posting you f***ing idiot.

I just don't understand why you post nonsense, and as stated you don't care, I'm not exactly too concerned, but why type in utter nonsense on a daily basis???

As I said put me on ignore, you and your views as an anon are completely irrelevant to me, so piss off.

rtrt.jpg

Not at all, you're the racist desperately trying to make out you are not. I'm absolutely fine with what I think.

You're absolutely right, there are lots and lots of vile white scrotes in this country that I would happily put against the wall. Good try.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom