Noel Gallagher interview (Morrissey mentions) - Manchester Evening News (15 June, 2019)

Noel Gallagher told us what he thinks of Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn, Nigel Farage, his brother Liam and Morrissey. He didn't hold back - Manchester Evening News
M.E.N. EXCLUSIVE: The former Oasis star sits down for an interview with CityLife

Excerpt:

We're here to discuss Gallagher's new EP, Black Star Dancing - but the conversation takes a political turn when we get onto the subject of Morrissey, who he says he'd love to write a song for.

How does the man who was once pictured sipping champagne with Tony Blair at Number 10 reconcile the former Smiths frontman's controversial outbursts with his own beliefs?

"People's political beliefs are their own. If that's what he believes in, that's what he believes in," Gallagher says.

"I believe in something else. We're all entitled to our own opinions. I think we live in a society now where everybody who has an opinion, someone will tell them to their face: 'You're f***ing wrong.' But who are you or anybody to say your opinions on anything are wrong, you know what I mean?

DA36E68F-70C0-4BB9-AE53-9C3E3AA961C3.jpeg

Posted by Famous when dead:

'Official' shows interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
20190615_155228.jpg

'Official' shows interest.
Regards,
FWD.

"I believe in something else" funny how the yayers ignore this sentence.

in other wotds: moz is gone downhill

I agree with most things which Noel says in this interview, swearing apart. On Morrissey he’s sort of sat on the fence, not endorsed Morrissey’s political position, but at the same time backed his right to an opinion. This is the whole point of democracy, and he’s also correct when he refers to left wing violence, which is just intimidation of anyone who dares disagree with left wing views. Dave Haslam should take note of Noel’s opinions.

I agree with most things which Noel says in this interview, swearing apart. On Morrissey he’s sort of sat on the fence, not endorsed Morrissey’s political position, but at the same time backed his right to an opinion. This is the whole point of democracy, and he’s also correct when he refers to left wing violence, which is just intimidation of anyone who dares disagree with left wing views. Dave Haslam should take note of Noel’s opinions.

The reason why the left is scared of opposing opinions is because their opinion wont stand the test of time. You can buy your self a little time by writing nasties about people who dont want immigration but the left are spending your money as fast as you can make it. Human nature is selfish and when the public realizes they are on their deathbed because they cant get proper food or housing or medicine because they let in an illiterate African who gets $1400 euro a month from tax dollars their will be hell to pay and so should it.

I agree with most things which Noel says in this interview, swearing apart. On Morrissey he’s sort of sat on the fence, not endorsed Morrissey’s political position, but at the same time backed his right to an opinion. This is the whole point of democracy, and he’fs also correct when he refers to left wing violence, which is just intimidation of anyone who dares disagree with left wing views. Dave Haslam should take note of Noel’s opinions.

It's not sitting on the fence is it. He is quite Clearly saying he doesn't agree with him. Just like Damon said and the singer from primal scream, they are all just saying he is allowed his views.
What they would also agree with are people are allowed their views of his views.

I think maybe Noel is trying to say 'listen to mate you are f***ing up. If you need a hand i'll work with you.

Blur was so much better. Gotta love Damon/Graham/Alex/Dave.
They were all less talented than Suede.
However, 'Don't Look Back In Anger' is an amazing song and I think a Noel Gallagher penned song for Moz would be well worth hearing.

They were all less talented than Suede.
However, 'Don't Look Back In Anger' is an amazing song and I think a Noel Gallagher penned song for Moz would be well worth hearing.

Well apart from Radiohead who blew suede out of the water.

Suede have no progression. Still having pictures near London underpasses

On Islam attacks. Telling it like it is...

I've not seen that before, could you imagine if Morrissey said those words? Not that I disagree with Noel, I have respect. Proves a lot of things to me listening to that, mainly that the Guardian, Dave Haslam, Tim Booth, NME, Moby, the list could continue,, but they all just want to attack Morrissey at any available moment, why have these people or publications not attacked Noel for his words in this video?

I've not seen that before, could you imagine if Morrissey said those words? Not that I disagree with Noel, I have respect. Proves a lot of things to me listening to that, mainly that the Guardian, Dave Haslam, Tim Booth, NME, Moby, the list could continue,, but they all just want to attack Morrissey at any available moment, why have these people or publications not attacked Noel for his words in this video?
Because it really is a witch hunt on Morrissey. Mark E Smith slagged off Syrian "refugees" in Manchester calling them cowards for running away from a war they should be fighting in. What if my grandad and everyone else ran away to neutral Ireland in WW2? he said. This was a friendly interview on the ultra liberal Channel 4 news! No comeback.

It's not just about the bombers. Britain doesn't want Islam domineering over everything. We don't want to see women with cloaks. We don't want more religious schools. We don't want halal food forced upon our schools without asking the public. Wake the f*** up before it's too late

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom