No more Julia shout-outs from Moz?

King Leer

Leering since '97
Curious when this stopped. Is she still always standing front and center?

I have no particular feelings about Julia either way, but she, and more importantly Moz' recognition of her, has been a pretty regular feature of live shows for a while now.

Please don't turn this into a nasty debate about her character. Just the facts, ma'am.

I have no particular feelings about Julia either way, but she, and more importantly Moz' recognition of her, has been a pretty regular feature of live shows for a while now.

Please don't turn this into a nasty debate about her character. Just the facts, ma'am.

Perhaps she was carried away and eaten by a Dingo?
"A dingo ate my baby"

Definitely theft by dingo, I can't see any other possibility.

Or maybe she's just not been at the recent gigs?

Definitely theft by dingo, I can't see any other possibility.

Or maybe she's just not been at the recent gigs?

:eek::eek::eek:

r159574_582269.jpg

Sad news guys, seeing as I'm Australian I am "in" with the Dingo's - THEY HAVE JULIA! They are writing a list of demands as we speak but I can't go into further detail now I'm afraid, I've probably said too much already, lets just hope Julia can make it out of this dreadful situation so that she is able to tell Morrissey that she thinks he is amazing at least one more time!

This is an interesting question; it's too bad that the thread veered off-topic so much that it got moved to Off Topic.

I haven't heard any reports that she wasn't at any of the recent shows, but I also can't recall the last time I heard her get a shout-out.

Congrats to Julia if indeed she got married, and my condolences about the dingo situation :D

Do you suppose the song "I Like You" could be about her? I think it may be.

Although the dingos is an attractive theory, I have a firm belief that she's still there at every show as surely as there is smog in the Inland Empire.

Julia has not been standing in the center, though she is always up front, since about last year. She stands off to the right consistently. I don't know the reason for this, but I think it's possibly gracious that she doesn't take the center since she never queues anymore (Arturo lets her in before doors, so she has the pick of the barrier).

I go wherever I think gives me the best, not-as-crowded shot at the barrier, but I have a preference for the Boz side.

The first time I remember Moz NOT mentioning her at a show was at the HOB in Myrtle Beach last year. I may be wrong, but I have a distinct memory of the shock I had over it. It was such an incredible night -- Moz looking fabulous and suave in a tux, him singing an exquisite opening "Bye Bye Blackbird"... There were also two somewhat humiliating mic exchanges NOT involving Julia. ;)

This old post backs up what I'm saying:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=660962&postcount=150

I'm sure Julia was on the barrier in the centre at Wireless. I was to the right in front of Jesse and I looked over at one point and I'm sure she was there. I had an early entry ticket but I didn't see her in the special queue for these tickets and there was about 20 people in front of me. Maybe she got to go in a different entrance :confused:

Moz visits Solo daily and now feels with the current Julia climate and general view of her person that it would be a baaaaad move to big her up anymore.Either that or she's got so thin he just didn't see her in the crowd.(sorry:o)

Moz visits Solo daily and now feels with the current Julia climate and general view of her person that it would be a baaaaad move to big her up anymore.Either that or she's got so thin he just didn't see her in the crowd.(sorry:o)

Since when would general resentment and attacks towards Julia influence Moz to stop biggin' :p her up? That would just goad him on more to do it even more extravagantly, especially if the attacks originate from SoLow, don't you think?

Maybe he would respect her wishes if she asked him to tone it down, but for several reasons I don't think she asked him to do that.

Since when would general resentment and attacks towards Julia influence Moz to stop biggin' :p her up? That would just goad him on more to do it even more extravagantly, especially if the attacks originate from SoLow, don't you think?

Maybe he would respect her wishes if she asked him to tone it down, but for several reasons I don't think she asked him to do that.

Name the reasons? ;) :D

Tags
dingo dingo ate her dingodingodingo o not agen off the tour run moz run!! she isnt at dmb stalker stupid merge who cares?
Back
Top Bottom