No Jools Holland?

Tbevie

Girl afraid
Sorry if this has already been disscussed but I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about Moz being on Jools Holland. He usually does when promoting an album.

He was on Holland round about this time last year when Greatest Hits came out. He performed 'Thats How People Grow Up, 'All You Need Is Me', 'Something Is Squeezing My Skull' and 'Playboys'. Was a good show.

As he's already played stuff from YOR on Jools, doubt he'll be back on... but who knows - perhaps he'll do 'Paris' and the next single from YOR....

Last edited by a moderator:
He was on Holland round about this time last year when Greatest Hits came out. He performed 'Thats How People Grow Up, 'All You Need Is Me', 'Something Is Squeezing My Skull' and 'Playboys'. Was a good show.

As he's already played stuff from YOR on Jools, doubt he'll be back on... but who knows - perhaps he'll do 'Paris' and the next single from YOR....

Yeah I was thinking he would probably do 'Paris' the next single, I'm okay by myself and maybe This charming man.

Oh sorry, I didn't know it was off-air.

No need to be. :) I don't think it's been on since October apart from the Hootenanny. I don't know why I watch it, anybody gets on it nowadays.
They need to bring back either The Old Grey Whistle Test (for the elite) or Top Of The Pops (for the trash).:p

No need to be. :) I don't think it's been on since October apart from the Hootenanny. I don't know why I watch it, anybody gets on it nowadays.
They need to bring back either The Old Grey Whistle Test (for the elite) or Top Of The Pops (for the trash).:p

Really hope by the time of Morrissey's UK tour, new series of Jools Holland is on.
It'd be great to see Morrissey in the show.

If he goes on the next series will that mean he is their most frequent guest? Seem to remember when this was last talked about he was equal with a few other artists.

Back
Top Bottom