New Zodiac sign dates

Isn't it sloppy how the dates overlap - they should have fixed that, no? For example, my birthday is Nov. 23 so I could be a Libra (no way) or a Scorpio.

I'm still a pieces :D

"They" are trying to make this work:

last_supper5.jpg

Christ has returned so they have to figure out a way to make his house recognized. 12 disciples, 12 houses. Now that Jesus is here there's this thirteenth house they have to deal with. Or maybe not Jesus so much as the lady who's head he's petting. In front of the wine, the peach and the lamp's head on a plate, light that never goes out, blah. They share this meal, the two of them. It's the burden that bonds them and whatnot. Now each of their houses are recognized becase they are two people whereas historically they are frequently grouped into the same house.

Last edited:
I was trying to give a compliment because the whole Christ has returned thing is perfect for the mood of the times. I think some things have to happen before he returns though but I was mostly just coloring the pictures and eating cookies.

No but really, Dave. You have an open mind. Check this out.

Now I honestly don't know a lot about astrology. Actually nothing beyond being mildly entertained by Brezny every week when I was in college and read the local paper. When I was trapped in Symbolism School I literally zoned out and was bored to death by all the talk of houses and stars. ANd Kabbalah, that was a yawner too. But as I understand it, Jesus and the only other disciple in the painting who doesn't have a beard (because she's a girl who hangs with dudes in Camp Disciple) are as one. THey are like a two-headed boy. (just had Neutral Milk Hotel on :D), that's why they are so close. THey are two people, whatever. So the thing is, there's this confusing period where there are total 13 at the table even though classically there are 12 houses in the system of our sun. In this painting the sun is the basin the dog (sirius) is sitting next to. So Judas betrayed Jesus. In doing so he took the girl into his house, so she's cut from the same cloth as Judas in a way. So technically she has to defeat him, her master and become him, setting the 13 back to 12. And in the story he "commits suicide." He doesn't really die, he just sort of steps down after she proves herself and insodoing, takes the helm of the cosmos and drives for the two of them in Jesus's car. But he puts up a helluva fight. So in a way Judas and the non bearded one are the same in the sense that Jesus and the non-bearded one are the same, except for the former it's a bond of work and the latter, a bond of love. That love bond heals the world and defeats evil. Do all the planets love each other and rotate aaround the same sun and have appreciation for it? Yes, of course. But the bond between the two at the center of the table is lifetimes in the making. Or something like that.

So in short it makes sense to have 12 constellations but there are thirteen at the table. But really there are 12 because the one without a beard is half Jesus, half Judas. But that;s why she's good at fighting because she can become the enemy in order to defeat it. The Astrologers see this rising 13th constellation and are confused by it not realizing her actually constellation is an amalgam of Judas and Jesus. I think. But in reality, there are only 12 houses, she has chosen to make her house the same as Jesuses. DOes that make sense? It;s like the astrologers are a few years behind with this new revelation.

Also that caraffe to the left of the feet washing basin is the moon. I;d say this stuff in art history classes and my teachers thought I was on drugs. :p

Last edited:
She's probably Mary Magdalene.

okay I read that. I have to ponder.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's probably Mary Magdalene.

okay I read that. I have to ponder.

And ENDTIEMZ or 2012 or whatever is Judas saying he ain't gonna work on Maggie's Farm no more. He gives up, he can't defeat her and they all live happily ever after.

Bob's lookin a bit like Maggie her self here. :D She's been channeling her presense for a long time. In this song she encourages Judas to pack up, shows over.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8YHq0rCA9Ao?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8YHq0rCA9Ao?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

DId I mention the world's not actually going to end and the Mayan's were giving an estimate? The world could end tomorrow. I hope not because I have a dentist appointment on THursday I need to go to. :rofl:

And not to deflect to much from the fascinating topic of astrology :)sleeping:) but here's another excellent song sung from the point of view of Judas. Maggie is the French girl (translated in parenthesis). She and her army of signs and believers or whatever defeat Judas and the 13 returns to the proper 12 because he retreats and besically rents the apartment on top of the garage of her house. Or another way to look at it is he peacefully lives in his house while she and Jesus share a house. It's sometimes difficult to wrap your mind around it. I find it helps to take a break and have a beer and play video games when it gets to complicated. :D

I live out yonder where the snakes and scorpions run
got myself a little goldmine to bank on
one day my heart sank when I saw Madame in town
I knew her love would be the death of mine

L'amour passait, l'amour obsolète.
Pourquoi perdre sa vie à chercher l'or d'un coeur?
Je ne me noierai pas dans ce désert mystique.
Je ferme mes comptes et je repars.

(Love is passe and love is obsolete
some spend their whole lives searching for a heart of gold
I'm tired of treading water in this desert mystique
I'm cashing in my chips before I ride)

Do me a favor while I'm hanging here
Take this gold and go and hide
ne gigote pas chéri sur ta corde pendue
(Don't twist too hard darlin' on your hangin' rope)
Don't worry I'll be free in no time.

She promised me she would be there when I'd return
she didn't say she'd have a army there as well
she whispered, "J'taime Baby," as she fired that gun at me.
mais je n'ai plus de temps
(It's getting late and I'm running out of time)

I should've stayed way out yonder better off with the
scorpions and snakes
Every act which has no heart will be found out in the end
Yes I'm a little late this time,
cause her love would be the death of mine,
mine, all mine

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w89r74jAG30?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w89r74jAG30?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Now if you dismiss my interpretation that an inanimate object like a footwashing basin can represent the sun, then the classical interpretaion is that Jesus represents the sun and the 12 disciples rotate around him like planets. It is my belief however that the sun, the youngest, the most loved, the shielded, the cherub is the girl. She is Nut in the Egyptian system. I found this cool illustration in my book on Sacred Geometry that places 12 geese around a Nut. The 12 geese are the disciples, Jesus being one of them, feeding off the sky goddesses fruit. She the grail from which they respectably (for the most part with the exception of Judas with his money sack) sip their wine.

5366296908_355df47363_z.jpg

Now the interesting part is the geese thing. It calls to mind Vicar in a Tutu in which MOrrissey himself declares he is a living sign. Read.

I was minding my business
lifting some lead off
the roof of the Holy Name church
it was worthwhile living a laughable life
just to set my eyes on the blistering sight
of a vicar in a tu-tu
he's not strange
he just wants to live his life this way
A scanty bit of a thing
with a decorative ring
that wouldn't cover the head of a goose
as Rose collects the money in a the cannister
who comes sliding down the bannister
the vicar in a tu-tu
he's not strange
he just wants to live his life this way
The monkish monsignor
with a head full of plaster
said: "My man, get your vile soul dry-cleaned"
as Rose counts the money in the cannister
as natural as Rain
he dances again
My God
the vicar in a tu-tu
the vicar in a tu-tu
The next day in the pulpit
with Freedom and Ease
combating ignorance, dust and disease
as Rose counts the money in the cannister
as natural as Rain
he dances again, and again, and again and
the fabric of a tu-tu
any man could get used to
and I am a living sign.
I'm a living sign
I am a living sign
I'm a living sign
I am a living sign
I'm a living sign, sign
I am a living sign.

The reason I suspect it's worthwhile to live a laughable (ha!) life is because the Vicar is wearing a 22. There is geometry in this number that only a system of 12 rotating around one sun can make sense. I find the idea of a thirteenth sign a passing fade. Look.

5366295602_55dd581134_z.jpg

I'm too lazy to explain it because I'm nursing a toothache, but 22 makes it's appearance in the equation that defines the gaps that create the heavenly gate to the sublunar realm where signs and truth are filtered through. To suggest there is a change in this heavenly ratio is destructive to the sacredness of the geometry which is the structure of our universe, whether we like it or not.

5365698111_0d7ac63cdc_z.jpg

Now does all this mean The Smiths should reunite? :p Nope. Not at a dirty gross music festival, IMHO. (Don't dance again and again and again for the money that Rose is stuck counting, PLEASE!) But it does mean there are systems in place that cannot be altered, no matter what some astronomist says. Our heavenly structure has twelve houses in four neighborhoods of three and four rivers between at a specific ratio. And while progress and change is a good thing, I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom