New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 4, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Spent The Day In Bed / Dial-a-Cliché / Is It Really So Strange? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Morning Starship / World Peace Is None of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Sunny / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Les Misérables: A review of Morrissey on Broadway by Mark Phinney (1 photo) - Vanyaland. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photo posted by SuburbanChic:

full

Last edited:
I have a video from the opposite side and I think that I see you in it, but I have security blocking the view a bit. I’ll try to figure out how to post it here.

That would be awesome! If you can’t get it uploaded here maybe you could send it to me some way. Mr. Shoes linked me to a great video taken from the side that I was on. I would love to have any additional vantage points because that was such a special moment. Thanks again to you and thanks to Mr. Shoes. It is stuff like this that make this site such a great place to go.

Is there anyone out there that has video footage of I’m Throwing My Arms Arms Around Paris and a complete The More You Ignore Me from the May 4 Broadway show?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom