New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 2, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Jack The Ripper / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // Let Me Kiss You

Setlist provided by @Lost and found via setlist.fm

Last edited:
As if nazis are right? Just wow. I think it’s aleady been proven they’re wrong, sweetheart. All that’s left is to tell you to shut the f*** up.

And here you are namecalling and trolling instead of proving they’re not wrong, as if it’s somehow still debatable. If you side with nazis or any related nazi bullshit then you deserve what’s coming, including a punch in the face. If some people think kids can get spanked for being little shits then nazis can certainly get far worse for genocidal racist crap. Including the stupid dog whistling that goes on nowadays between you cowards.

You’re just hate mongers who don’t like being called out for your prejudice. The biggest snowflakes of all.
I'm not a Nazi. I'm not a Nazi apologist.
I hate when people say: I won't debate this person because their ideas aren't worthy of debate/I don't want to authenticate their ideas. Any idea that people believe is authentic and worthy of debate.
If you don't offer reasons why their ideas are wrong, they'll continue to spread.
That's a weak analogy. The difference between a naughty child and a raving Nazi is that the intention of spanking a child is the hope that the child will change for the better in the future, whereas didactically punching a Nazi isn't intended to make them a better person as much as it's a punishment for being a bad person. The ideas won't just go away if you punish people for having them. They can't help believing what they believe and all you're doing is alienating them.
Tommy Robinson has a huge following... and counting (not that he's a Nazi). So he doesn't get more, offer alternative ideas for those who are still on the fence or still being initiated.
I can't prove them wrong. I don't know enough about the subject. I'm not obligated to prove them wrong and, frankly, what they believe is none of my business.
Most people associated with Antifa are cucks. Most Nazis are cucks. You're a bit of a cuck for assuming a bunch of shit about me

Variety review:

morrissey0002-photo-by-joan-marcus.jpg

Concert Review: Morrissey Digs Deep Into the Vault on Opening Night of Broadway Residency

By Jem Aswad.

"He spent much of the show near the edge of the stage, shaking hands, accepting gifts (many of which were either notebooks or books, including a copy of “Orwell on Freedom”), even autographing someone’s 7” single after the fan handed him a sharpie. His five-piece backing band — clad in matching black jeans and t-shirts bearing the words “Animal Rights Militia” — was tight and on-point, and the lighting was dramatic but not overbearing."

https://variety.com/2019/music/revi...-opening-night-broadway-residency-1203204254/

Regards,
FWD.

Depends on his attire - the Nazis always had an impeccable dress sense.

Must be why Nazi cheerleaders often have got pompoms where their balls should be.
Which is highly decorative, and not really a problem, if they don't plan on reproducing...

...Isn't that right, Morrissey, you great follower of fasc ...hion?:)

Isn't he supposed to be promoting the new record?

Yeah, I expected to hear more from California Son but at the same time this wasn't labeled as the "California Son Tour," but it is curious. Anyway, I think it's a solid set list that with a few tweaks could be an amazing set list. He's definitely done a much better job of not making his sets so top heavy with the newest material.

Yeah, I expected to hear more from California Son but at the same time this wasn't labeled as the "California Son Tour," but it is curious. Anyway, I think it's a solid set list that with a few tweaks could be an amazing set list. He's definitely done a much better job of not making his sets so top heavy with the newest material.
i Hope He Will Perform New Tunes Tonight .....

FB_IMG_1556904754516.jpg

FWD.

This is called 'polishing a turd'

Wonderful, young fellow! Well done for spending several hours of Friday the 3rd of May glued to the website of a pop star who you don't much like, and letting people know how you feel about him!
It shows you to be a truly balanced and well-adjusted human being who's making the most of his time on Planet Earth.
Your family and friends will be delighted by your behaviour, and, in old age, you will look back and reflect on a life truly well spent. Keep it up!

The vocals and the band sound fantastic. Morrissey really needs to consider playing smaller venues again in the UK. I was at the London Palladium gig last year and was so much better than the soulless arenas he has wanted to play to top up his pension fund.
Unfortunately any such gig will probably be a fundraiser to dryclean Tommy the Nobhead's clothes everytine he is getting covered in milkshake whilst canvassing in the North-West of England.
Maybe Moz can put this in his pre-show videos.

:laughing: "SHAKEHEAD" Why do you come here ?
Best clip I've seen on here in ages.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Isn't he supposed to be promoting the new record?

Good god mate. He's about to turn 60, has cancelled shows in the hundreds since the 2000's and you want to hear cheesy new cover songs on the set list combined with his mid-set political but not popular with anyone else letdown songs?

Tour shirts also on Mporium

Wonderful, young fellow! Well done for spending several hours of Friday the 3rd of May glued to the website of a pop star who you don't much like, and letting people know how you feel about him!
It shows you to be a truly balanced and well-adjusted human being who's making the most of his time on Planet Earth.
Your family and friends will be delighted by your behaviour, and, in old age, you will look back and reflect on a life truly well spent. Keep it up!

Wow. Judging someone who judges. Smart. I do that too, all the time.

But I know you have no idea how the pop star in question spent several minutes of May 3rd (which is only worrying if your name is Damon.).

balanced... welladjusted... old age... life well spent...glued to a website..don't much like...yep.. copy and paste.
How many people would find that behaviour "funny" and worthy of a "like" like your post apparently is, I wonder?

I would even bet you 80000 bucks that Morrissey completely understands why Uncleskinny hates his guts right now.
He may not care, but at least, he understands.

Yeah people waited outside for about 45min til he came out. Stopped for like 30 secs then into the car.

Just curious if anyone tried waiting for him after the show and if he actually stopped for fans? And maybe the likelihood of him doing that on other nights? Naive questions perhaps :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom