New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 10, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / Is It Really So Strange? / Spent The Day In Bed / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Dial-a-Cliché / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Girl Afraid / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm & Anon

Last edited:
Jesse really struggles on Girl Afraid... it’s reallt disappointing. The instrumentation is not tight enough. Do it well or not at all.

I don't dwell on things I'm missing
I'm just pleased with the things I've found

Regards,
FWD.

I saw these! There was also a Bowie record that Morrissey had signed and written how much he loves him on or something like that! Did anyone get a photo?

Yes, I’ve seen a pic of this on Instagram but unfortunately I can’t find it again.

Dear God. Isn't FOTGTD one hell of a shitty song tho?

LIAP, now there's a nice tune. Actually, it's pretty much the only thing that resembles music.
(Hey, It's ok. Nobody expected you to know that...)

Yes, I’ve seen a pic of this on Instagram but unfortunately I can’t find it again.

Apparently, he'd signed a few artist's albums he liked and they were sold on the night - no real details though.
Regards,
FWD.

Did he sign ‘the messenger’ ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom