New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 10, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / Is It Really So Strange? / Spent The Day In Bed / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Dial-a-Cliché / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Girl Afraid / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm & Anon

Last edited:
Jesse really struggles on Girl Afraid... it’s reallt disappointing. The instrumentation is not tight enough. Do it well or not at all.

I'm not sure how presenting information (humorously) in a gig thread equates to any summary of what I may or may not appreciate as being 'at stake'. I made a point over in a more appropriate thread regarding this topic - which (as it doesn't go to any extreme of the argument or narrative) wasn't engaged with at all.
I don't think my turn of phrase needs 'policing' at that level - especially as the conclusion you draw from it is erroneous.
Regards,
FWD.

You probably need to get a life pal. Stalking the inter web for 24hrs constant is not constructive xx

You probably need to get a life pal. Stalking the inter web for 24hrs constant is not constructive xx
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"
:crazy:

or perhaps...

tenor.gif

Maybe he went with the silk scarf because satin rejected his soul ?

Strangely, I like the live version of "Spent the Day in Bed". He played "I Wish You Lonely" on my 2 nights which I didn't really like.

He had some signed vinyl on sale that sold super quick. Your Arsenal and This Is Morrissey on one side of the merch shop (think LIHS was on the other side but couldn't see properly). May have been more at the other merch stands too. Didn't notice anything like that on previous nights.

Morrissey doesn't give a f*** about Britain, he wants to be in the press. He is an appropriating, opportunistic, narcissist. Scum.
make an account and you will be taken seriously.

which thank God, that includes my polluted state of Texas and its chemical waste. ....(for that I apologize for the money hungry ,unethical gas driven moguls that have saturated the land,not to get off topic)...

Anyways
Just my take....not official ,but I'd put money on this theory.
Why must people imitate Morrissey's style of speech? God knows he sounds like a gimp often enough without people striving to copy him.

Morrissey doesn't give a f*** about Britain, he wants to be in the press. He is an appropriating, opportunistic, narcissist. Scum.
blah blah blah,make an account.

Jesse really struggles on Girl Afraid... it’s reallt disappointing. The instrumentation is not tight enough. Do it well or not at all.
says the guitarist of the year.

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS: I've caught Moz shows over the years, probably about 30 or so times, (since 1991!). Living here in NYC, this past week has been a heavenly gift. Each and every night, his VOCALS have been extraordinary. The band sooo tight. I don't fret about what is or isn't in the setlist because it is all good, and seeing him 5 times in 10 days is a joy.

The fact that this great artist is in one city for ten days, staying at one hotel, being able to rest, has made his performances (especially those beautiful vocals) incredible. It certainly doesn't hurt that it is a small, excellent Broadway theater with impeccable sound and the fact that we were within the first 10 rows, center each nite.

Finally. Morrissey fans are. without a doubt, some of the most beautiful, kind, intelligent, caring peeps ever! Love u all,. and Bless you all!​

He had some signed vinyl on sale that sold super quick. Your Arsenal and This Is Morrissey on one side of the merch shop (think LIHS was on the other side but couldn't see properly). May have been more at the other merch stands too. Didn't notice anything like that on previous nights.

I saw these! There was also a Bowie record that Morrissey had signed and written how much he loves him on or something like that! Did anyone get a photo?

He will never be Johnny but it’s a huge improvement. It also doesn't matter what you think of his playing. It’s what M think is good enough for his band.

ALL I WANT TO SAY IS: I've caught Moz shows over the years, probably about 30 or so times, (since 1991!). Living here in NYC, this past week has been a heavenly gift. Each and every night, his VOCALS have been extraordinary. The band sooo tight. I don't fret about what is or isn't in the setlist because it is all good, and seeing him 5 times in 10 days is a joy.

The fact that this great artist is in one city for ten days, staying at one hotel, being able to rest, has made his performances (especially those beautiful vocals) incredible. It certainly doesn't hurt that it is a small, excellent Broadway theater with impeccable sound and the fact that we were within the first 10 rows, center each nite.

Finally. Morrissey fans are. without a doubt, some of the most beautiful, kind, intelligent, caring peeps ever! Love u all,. and Bless you all!​
you sly old fox,your a true fan.glad you enjoyed your shows.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom