New Tour Information via True To You 30/10/08

Re: New Tour Information via True To You

My only regrette is that we dont have the single's release date. Hopefully that comes in the next week or so

I think it would be fair to presume it will be the week before the album. That's generally the pattern anyway.

Excited by the flood of news. I'll be buying as much as I can (and maybe even a trip to Oz/NZ from Japan is in the cards).

I'll take any Moz single I can get -- but surprised Paris is the opening volley. As many of us have said before -- pleasant song, but these days you need to deliver a sucker punch to listeners. Something is Squeezing fits the bill better.

Anyway, bring it all on!

What the man said. Single two or three-ish.

I leave for a day and this happens :eek::D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweeeet. and Years Of Refusal is released three days after my birfday. :cool:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give him free tollbooth passes if he'd like :)

WE're all f***ing addicted to Morrissey!
Wow, I'm gonna have to start saving up for sure > I went to see him 8 times last year :o that was expensive.

anyway, omg everytime moz is in town I start getting all Emotionally rattled up, like I'm going to interview for Donald Trump or something :p

WE're all f***ing addicted to Morrissey!

Yes, we are :D but it's a good kind of addiction :o

Great times ahead! and a lot of money it's going to cost me ;) I've ordered the SMITHS singles box (because I've always wanted those 7") and I'll buy Southpaw grammar for sure, because I really think it's a great album.

It's no secret I'm really excited about Years of Refusal: I really love mama and also skull and I'm really looking forward to hearing the new b-sides!! :cool: . I'm not soo excited about Paris being the first single though. It's a beautiful song but not the strongest (IMO, of course).

As for Maladjusted - well, it's not my fav album...in fact I'm not sure I'll buy it again - however it's all good news.

Oh, and congrats to the US, Australia and New Zealand fans :guitar: - We will wait patiently for an European tour :tears:

Please drop by Singapore, please! :guitar:

f***ING PRICK:mad: i didn't say i didn't like it, on the contrary, i merely asked why another re issue. keyboard warrior:rolleyes:

Relax dickbag, I wasn't speaking to you directly(if I did, you'd know it, so shut your piehole). I was simply commenting on the fact that I'm glad they finally f***ing realize how wonderful Maladjusted is? It's a great disc, throughout, despite Morrissey(and many others) slagging it off.

My favorites on the Disc are: Roys Keen, Satan, Alma, Maladjusted. I think he took alot of risks w/every track on it, and I loved how his voice was on the disc. It's a bit grunty, but that's why I like it, a sort of "Pre ROTT" if you will.

How about a remastered Vauxhall and I then?
Only a matter of time now surely...

That would make my f***ing year, as I rank VH &I in my top 3 all time favorite Moz Records. TMYIMTCIG being my favorite jam.

Greatest post in the history of the forums.

Thanks for the kind words......meant every word of it. I've had it up to here w/all the f***ing whining about EVERY-f***ING-THING, ENOUGH!!!!

Last edited:

That's funny, because didn't Morrissey admit recently that Roy's Keen was crap......

Jukebox Jury

If he claims it's such a "piece of crap" why do it live? Certainly his PIMPship wouldn't do the f***ing song if he hated it so much? He's done it live on a couple of tours now, has he not?

good thing i just withdrew from a bunch of classes. i've got the time....now i just need the money...

YES

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

When are dates usually released?

If he claims it's such a "piece of crap" why do it live? Certainly his PIMPship wouldn't do the f***ing song if he hated it so much? He's done it live on a couple of tours now, has he not?

he hasn't performed it live for years, since the 97 or possibly 99 tour.
and he did indeed admit recently that it wasn't a great song. he certainly didn't call it a 'piece of crap' tho.

Back
Top Bottom