New Tarantino Movie

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
anyone hear about this? a co-worker told me about it today. Due out in August, 09. Brad Pitt is the lead. Here's a couple trailers. It's about killing nazis. Looks pretty badass. :cool:

[youtube]Eg5WNWl-new&feature=related[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooooooo Can't wait for it! His soundtracks are always top notch! :thumb:

Thanks, hadn't heard about this one yet.

I don't like Pitt's accent, but will def see the flick. Love Tarantino!! :guitar:

p.s. "Ryan has left the office" :eek::p

I would go and see it but I despise Brad Pitt I haven't seen anything he's been in since 12 monkeys.

Well that was 14 years ago. Maybe give the guy another chance?

I actgually liked 12 monkeys but only because I love Terry Gilliam, as for Pitt sorry but I don't want to spend my hard earned cash on cheats and liars, but that's just me.

I actgually liked 12 monkeys but only because I love Terry Gilliam, as for Pitt sorry but I don't want to spend my hard earned cash on cheats and liars, but that's just me.

I find it amusing that you have decided this due to your perceptions of the personal life of one person, yet at the same time have a Russell Brand quote in your sig.

ps. what lying and cheating did he do in 1995?

Last edited:
I find it amusing that you have decided this due to your perceptions of the personal life of one person, yet at the same time have a Russell Brand quote in your sig.

ps. what lying and cheating did he do in 1995?

I just said I like 12 Monkeys, I used to like Brad but I don't like him now, is that clear enough.
The reason why I don't like him is personal to me, as a woman I don't like men who cheat on their spouses, call me old fashioned but that's how I am.
ps: Russell is a slut, he never claimed not to be a slut and that's why I love him.:D

The 2nd vid is a much better trailer than the first... better sound, better editing, and MUCH less retarded Pitt :cool:

He is a horrible actor, a total joke.

But I will see it because I <3 Tarentino.... although this doesn't look as interesting as his previous stuff :straightface:

He hasn't directed a good film since Jackie Brown over 10 years ago in my opinion. Brad Pitt has starred in two of the best films I've ever seen. Nuff said, innit.

Last edited:
you didnt like Kill Bill? :eek:

Number 1 was ok, some cool music and fight scenes in it, but not really enough there to make me think it's a good film. Number 2 however, was quite possibly the biggest pile of dross I have seen in a long time. I can see why he wanted to make it one long film, as opposed to releasing that 'thing' on its own.

Easily the most overrated filmmaker of the last 20 years. He copies other people's stories and just adds bloody awful 'catchphrase' heavy dialogue. I'd rather not see a single film for the rest of the year than watch another one of his feature length, vapid music videos.

I reckon that's right. I did like Pulp Fiction and Resevoir Dogs a lot, Jackie Brown was good too, but I thnk a lot of the reaction to Tarantino films is now based on his name. People think "It's Tarantino, so the film must be cool and really good", when he hasn't actually done anything really decent for ages.

His first few films were like cult classic and oozed 'cool', so therefore people like him and whatever he does now because of the name, not because of the actual standard of film.

Last edited:
you peoples should checks out the original inglorious bastards. it's pretty awesome if you're into that kind of sheeyat.

Back
Top Bottom