New Smiths t-shirt website

hey! can anyone comment for sure on how these shirts hold up? are they iron-on transfers or not? post a photo of yours!

CLOUD. I have ordered 3 of them. They have all been washed at least once and still look fine. At first they feel quite printed but after a little while the ink softens and the shirt is much smoother. They are just as good as any official Moz stuff I have bought!

Love PTxx.

This is great! Because there aren't enough sloppily dressed people wearing t-shirts these days. I'm going to create a site called morrissey-pajamas.com. That way you don't even need to get dressed!

hiya,

do these tshirts shrunk after they are washed?

cheers!

mbr.

CLOUD. I have ordered 3 of them. They have all been washed at least once and still look fine. At first they feel quite printed but after a little while the ink softens and the shirt is much smoother. They are just as good as any official Moz stuff I have bought!

Love PTxx.

Question about stitchtowear

I ordered a t shirt from them on 9th March, still havent got it yet, even though it says on their site it should arrive the next day in the UK. I went on the account to check but it just says 'not yet shipped'
Is it a scam? :crazy:

And is seatwave.com reputable? I still aint got my tickets from them yet either
:tears:

Wanted - t-shirts, medium

If anyone has any Morrissey/Smiths, size medium t-shirts that they no longer want, please drop me a PM - summer's coming!!!! :)
Thanks

i got the morrissey sundial one, it's lovely. i cut the neck out and the hem on the top of the shoulder didn't hold up too well though, i wouldn't advise it as they're pretty thin.

I appreciate what this 'stitch to wear' site is bringing back, as in the old tour shirts and the like. The new merch from the 2000 tour on isnt quite up to snuff as with the shirts from before. It's cool that they are becoming available to people now, though I'm more inclined to grab an original one off eBay or something, since the quality is better and it's actually the original one!

I have four of the Harvey Keitel ORIGINAL shirts, that all say "Morrissey 1991" on the back.
One is signed by Morrissey himself, one is decaying to the brink of death, and the other two are worn regularly by me and my girlfriend :)

I think I might post a picture of my entire collection later in the forum once I dig them all up from the years of collecting

i like the kill uncle one. if anyone knows - how are the women's shirts sized? is a small very small?

shame the "Morrissey 1991" backprint isn't present, I'd probably buy one if it was - or even one with just "Morrissey 1991" on the front

i got the "world won't listen" one a while back, and it is nice, but the image appears a bit washed out, already after the first wash. i had the same issue with one of the shirts i got from the viva-moz site, which i guess was made using the same technique (some kind of transfer thing, i guess, def not silkscreen). also shrunk a little bit. maybe i just need to wash em on a lower temperature.

I appreciate what this 'stitch to wear' site is bringing back, as in the old tour shirts and the like. The new merch from the 2000 tour on isnt quite up to snuff as with the shirts from before. It's cool that they are becoming available to people now, though I'm more inclined to grab an original one off eBay or something, since the quality is better and it's actually the original one!

I have four of the Harvey Keitel ORIGINAL shirts, that all say "Morrissey 1991" on the back.
One is signed by Morrissey himself, one is decaying to the brink of death, and the other two are worn regularly by me and my girlfriend :)

I think I might post a picture of my entire collection later in the forum once I dig them all up from the years of collecting

willing to sell one in Medium, if you've got one :D

Back
Top Bottom