New MorrisseyOKE Video Doc Short

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting/making MusicQuizKing . I do not find this comical as Anonymouse does but very joyful and vulnerable at the same time . To place so much faith that the Morrissey loving crowd will not let you fail as you get up to sing . They join you and carry you . As countthree said it is Wonderful !

Thanks so much! We had such a fun time filming that night :)

This video is fantastic... Thank you for producing it and thank you for sharing it!!!! (Those are some pretty talented people who got up on that stage!!!) Cheers...

How do I get the Morrissey Oke tshirt?

Irish in Manchester traces onto Mexicans in California? It's funny because Morrissey never mentions his Irish heritage as a negative or a spur in his autobiography, it just goes to show that people will do anything to fit the experience and lyrics to what they want which is fine but just an odd comparison.
And neither have the Mexicans mentioned their heritage as a negative. You missed the point completely.

I agree with this almost in total. I am not sure why people would want to subject themselves to the sub par (at best) singing of songs they love. I can't even stomach The Voice and supposedly these are talented singers.

However, if a bunch of drunk or otherwise so inclined patrons want to gather together to butcher their favorite songs in a pitchy sing-along then howl away. As long as I am not within ear shot, have a blast.
It's called fun.

It's called fun.
Thanks for that. I had no idea. I happen to live above a bar and am on occasion serenaded with what you call fun. Most people should confine their singing to where it belongs...in the shower.

Thanks for that. I had no idea. I happen to live above a bar and am on occasion serenaded with what you call fun. Most people should confine their singing to where it belongs...in the shower.
No problem. Anything I can do to clarify the situation. You chose to live above a bar? Wow.

But singing well isn't the point, it's about doing something silly that you're probably not good at and not caring or judging other people so that it's easier to meet people and have fun with them in the bar. A breaking of the ice. Living above a bar sounds terrible though, I don't envy you that at all. Drunk people mostly annoy me and its for sure a good thing to be able to get away from them when I've had enough

I know. Poor choices made. I have made worse but that is a whole other conversation entirely. ;)

Well no judgement on my part I just don't think i could do it and keep my sanity. I don't even drink though almost no upside for me. Hell for all I know you could own the bar

no, i didnt! and i only mention that i didnt because i had really expected to (like that documentary i saw that showed a contest for morrissey impersonators, god what a cringefest that was). instead i found it heartwarming to see a bunch of fans having some light-hearted morrissey-themed fun.

Excellent. Enjoyed watching this. Great to see fellow moz fans from other parts of the world.

Great to see everyone having such an enjoyable time. I'd have loved to be there getting aled up and singing along to Mozaphiles. Strikes me sometimes how you can be at a concert (Morrissey, Pixies, The Cure, Depeche Mode, etc) and there are people there who look like they have no interest. At least the people at the sing-along in LA seem to be having a great time.

I agree with this almost in total. I am not sure why people would want to subject themselves to the sub par (at best) singing of songs they love. I can't even stomach The Voice and supposedly these are talented singers.

However, if a bunch of drunk or otherwise so inclined patrons want to gather together to butcher their favorite songs in a pitchy sing-along then howl away. As long as I am not within ear shot, have a blast.
Or you could have a few drinks and join in. Off key drunk Moz fans sound sweeter than the majority of gaseous excrement wafting out of radio stations these days.

Or you could have a few drinks and join in. Off key drunk Moz fans sound sweeter than the majority of gaseous excrement wafting out of radio stations these days.

I believe Gaseous Excrement are slated for The Riot Festival. Their "Smell You Later" is in constant rotation on my iPod. Seriously the current musical landscape may be a desert, but I find an oasis here and there from which to drink.

loved it they speak for all of us even the haters because of course you cant hate anyone unless you loved them !

Tags
jose maldonado karaoke morrissey smiths sweet and tender hooligans

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom