New article on Anne-Marie Waters

She is a f***ing idiot. Englands very own Marjorie Taylor Greene. Pure brain worms on this one.

No one has done more to f*** Steve's career than whomever it was who thought it was a good idea that she show up to a gig and do a broadcast in front of his dressing room.
She's like Marjorie Taylor Greene? Is that what all the fuss is about. Because as someone in the same state as Greene, I have no problem with that.

She's like Marjorie Taylor Greene? Is that what all the fuss is about. Because as someone in the same state as Greene, I have no problem with that.
Are you a far-right conspiracy theorist as well? I was thinking just the other day how this forum didn't have enough far-right conspiracy theorists and how it could probably use a few more.

Are you a far-right conspiracy theorist as well? I was thinking just the other day how this forum didn't have enough far-right conspiracy theorists and how it could probably use a few more.
To be clear, I have you on ignore so don't expect me to reply again.

To set the record straight, I have voted left all of my life until the last election including Dukakis. I lived on the West Coast half my life & first hand experienced how social democracy destroys cities and lives. I haven't changed. The left HAS changed. They do not care about animals, people or the environment. It has all been coopted, obviously. ALL of it. Every left wing humanitarian cause from BLM to climate change to women's rights. So you see, I am a survivalist. More of an indie Bernie Sanders leftist that moved the hell over fast to supporting our country and our constitutional rights lest we lose them. Everyone else can do what they like. Free will.

To be clear, I have you on ignore so don't expect me to reply again.

Haha! That's too funny!

To set the record straight, I have voted left all of my life until the last election including Dukakis. I lived on the West Coast half my life & first hand experienced how social democracy destroys cities and lives. I haven't changed. The left HAS changed. They do not care about animals, people or the environment. It has all been coopted, obviously. ALL of it. Every left wing humanitarian cause from BLM to climate change to women's rights. So you see, I am a survivalist. More of an indie Bernie Sanders leftist that moved the hell over fast to supporting our country and our constitutional rights lest we lose them. Everyone else can do what they like. Free will.

I'll take that as a 'yes' then.

:handpointup: The lone nut radish is patting himself on the back in the rubber room. :crazy:

proxy-image

:lbf:

I had someone on Twitter convinced Morrissey had got into trouble for liking Trump - that would be John Lydon.

But it's fine because he's got a wife & does interviews!

6192.jpg

Morrissey is the confirmed batchelor animal rights obsessive who keeps talking to his nephew.

EHtIadBWsAAC8sV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom