New article on Anne-Marie Waters

Do you ever spend time laughing, feeling love, enjoy this short life? Or is your world seeking imagined racists lol and being MrBitter? You are so VERY repetitive, and obviously spending time hating your hero is your pastime #Getoutthefancloset :crazy:;)
9BAD4765-4851-4DA6-935F-97327C9EE237.jpeg

Morrissey should stay as far away from politics as possible, especially from obnoxious characters like this woman. He should find other allies to fight for animal rights. Unfortunately, water under the bridge. :rolleyes:
That he hasn’t (yet) spoken out to say he was too quick to endorse these bastards, that he saw her stance on animal rights and was drawn in, says it all to me.
But. I don’t care. He can support and vote for whoever he likes. I still enjoy the music.

From HnH. No editorializing, just pure 100% fact. So read up on the lady Morrissey wants you to vote for, and whom he finds 'funny'

He hasn't mentioned her for 2 years. He also didn't mention voting.

And the article didn't bother mentioning him.

He's lost his record deal, he's lost tens of thousands of fans in the UK alone, his reputation is at its lowest point in his 40 year career, he's had two long years to retract his allegiance to For Britain and the far right, yet what has he done? Absolutely nothing. His silence says everything. His support remains firmly on his personal website, for everyone to see. The only positive? He's shown that he's very clearly not in it for the money. His campaigning for the far right has been absolute commercial suicide.

He's lost his record deal, he's lost tens of thousands of fans in the UK alone, his reputation is at its lowest point in his 40 year career, he's had two long years to retract his allegiance to For Britain and the far right, yet what has he done? Absolutely nothing. His silence says everything. His support remains firmly on his personal website, for everyone to see. The only positive? He's shown that he's very clearly not in it for the money. His campaigning for the far right has been absolute commercial suicide.

Silence is not campaigning.

If he was campaigning he would be part of that article.

You however, are always on here, campaigning.

Melvin give the pap a rest.:poop:

The coffin lids are starting to creek open Karen....
It’s close to midnight,
Something evil is creeping in the dark.....

The coffin lids are starting to creek open Karen....
It’s close to midnight,
Something evil is creeping in the dark.....

They must be disappointed it's all going quiet - he'll be working away at getting a record deal, the press have decided to be snotty till he talks to them, Twitter is busy with a list...

"He's not mentioned them in 2 years" is NOT the same as "He has denounced them". Silence is complicity. His support for that woman and her far right party are still mentioned regularly in many articles - there's no evidence that he doesn't support them any more that anyone can point to. He could at least remove his For Britain endorsement from his website like he removed the Simpsons.

"He's not mentioned them in 2 years" is NOT the same as "He has denounced them". Silence is complicity. His support for that woman and her far right party are still mentioned regularly in many articles - there's no evidence that he doesn't support them any more that anyone can point to. He could at least remove his For Britain endorsement from his website like he removed the Simpsons.
🤒
Melvin now you want to command Moz site.🤠
RESULT: AMW is going to cut the dole too many fruitless walkabouts:hammer:

The silence is the evidence.

It's not complicity - you & the press continuing to mention her is more complicit. It's as close to the mainstream as she gets.

Even if he did make a statement, no doubt it would be constantly posted here in an edited form to twist the meaning.

The silence is the evidence.

It's not complicity - you & the press continuing to mention her is more complicit. It's as close to the mainstream as she gets.

Even if he did make a statement, no doubt it would be constantly posted here in an edited form to twist the meaning.

Yep.

It’s the haters and media that actually are supporting For Britain by constantly mentioning AMW.

Can someone check: was she at the Wembley gig? Can she do a Scottish accent? Did she mysteriously acquire a t-shirt and two posters?
this t-shirt and two posters cant be that hard to find,scotts land has a population of 5 million,as someone who runs a detective agency i will get right on it.this will require looking in bedroom windows and checking what people are wearing,updates to follow.

this t-shirt and two posters cant be that hard to find,scotts land has a population of 5 million,as someone who runs a detective agency i will get right on it.this will require looking in bedroom windows and checking what people are wearing,updates to follow.
15C9F704-E3AA-449F-965C-F516DEFBA01B.jpeg

FFS HnH are ignorant left wing commie loons :hammer:
BGV ,radish and 'surface' are only ones reading the pap:blushing:
Hope Not Hate is neither “Left Wing” or indeed, anything to do with the Communist Party of Great Britain. It‘s a pretty centrist organisation, run by a man with a mysterious past, many believe to be in intelligence. Hardly the hot bed of the left.

As an affiliate of HNH, I get the annual magazine that they produce with an update on people and organisations involved in the advancement of racism and hate. I have my personal issues with the inclusion of some figures, for instance some opponents of the Israel government, who wrongly, and politically get called antisemites. I’m no fan of any, I just smell a rat. Take a look at the far right thug gangs when they take to the streets, there is always an Israel flag. He who pays the Piper, calls the tunes. As former BNP Leader, Nick Griffin, has recently stated, many groups, including the BNP, received heavy funding from pro-Israeli individuals. Think about that. What do they have in common? Take your time.

Back
Top Bottom