New article on Anne-Marie Waters

FFS HnH are ignorant left wing commie loons :hammer:
BGV ,radish and 'surface' are only ones reading the pap:blushing:

She is a f***ing idiot. Englands very own Marjorie Taylor Greene. Pure brain worms on this one.

No one has done more to f*** Steve's career than whomever it was who thought it was a good idea that she show up to a gig and do a broadcast in front of his dressing room.

She is a f***ing idiot. Englands very own Marjorie Taylor Greene. Pure brain worms on this one.

No one has done more to f*** Steve's career than whomever it was who thought it was a good idea that she show up to a gig and do a broadcast in front of his dressing room.

Did that really happen?

A certain creature off-site asserted she attended Leeds by invitation ('I would imagine') and I suspect that some may have read that and woven it in to more than it was - so Morrissey must have...
There's no evidence of that.
Theres no evidence of her by dressing rooms.
She was pictured outside and may have live streamed at the time IIRC, but certain aspects of this event are being misremembered or exaggerated.
Her own tweet picturing her attendance was subsequently deleted.
Regards,
FWD.

ESc26TQWsAATaXm.jpg

A certain creature off-site asserted she attended Leeds by invitation ('I would imagine') and I suspect that some may have read that and woven it in to more than it was - so Morrissey must have...
She was pictured outside and may have live streamed at the time IIRC, but certain aspects of this event are being misremembered or exaggerated.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 71685
Was this Leeds last year?

Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 71685

Listen to me here, I know what the f*** I am talking about here when it comes to narrative generation. She coopted him. And its not recovered.

Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 71685
Can someone check: was she at the Wembley gig? Can she do a Scottish accent? Did she mysteriously acquire a t-shirt and two posters?

Morrissey should stay as far away from politics as possible, especially from obnoxious characters like this woman. He should find other allies to fight for animal rights. Unfortunately, water under the bridge. :rolleyes:

Morrissey should stay as far away from politics as possible, especially from obnoxious characters like this woman. He should find other allies to fight for animal rights. Unfortunately, water under the bridge. :rolleyes:
I agree, however he will have to correct with a smart course of politics or it will continue to erode.

From HnH. No editorializing, just pure 100% fact. So read up on the lady Morrissey wants you to vote for, and whom he finds 'funny'

Do you ever spend time laughing, feeling love, enjoy this short life? Or is your world seeking imagined racists lol and being MrBitter? You are so VERY repetitive, and obviously spending time hating your hero is your pastime #Getoutthefancloset :crazy:;)

Back
Top Bottom