"My minor role in Morrissey’s latest outburst" by Joshua Surtees - The Guardian

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
My minor role in Morrissey’s latest outburst - The Guardian
By Joshua Surtees

"I was invited by the singer’s manager to the Hollywood Bowl concert where he donned the notorious T-shirt"

Joshua Surtees details how Peter Katsis invited him to follow Morrissey's US tour, how he (Surtees) struggled to find a publication to take the story, and when he did, Morrissey then refused him an interview.

Then, finally, a breakthrough came. GQ, the well-respected, glossy men’s mag, said that if Morrissey agreed to a full interview, it would publish it. It seemed the perfect fit. Everything was in place. I got my US work visa, agreed to Morrissey’s amended timetable – not the first week of the tour as first promised, but the final date at the Hollywood Bowl.

And then? Morrissey refused to grant an interview.

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz must be on cloud nine after huge tour

Good to know that in your country there is no such thing as post-tour depression. :thumb:

Also, er... lots of countries have that saying about revenge. Go out mucho? :lbf:

How do you decorate your basement, Ketamine? :)

Do you have, like, pictures of wrestlers and stuff? :)

:clap::clap:

Great work by Moz!! he punked this Guardian twat.
Guardian will have to do a new round of begging to raise
funds for the twat to fly back to his hovel.:clap:

he is what you got Guardian::angry:

:tiphat:

He won't do interviews as he is a shithouse coward and thick as two short planks.

Ketamine Sun doesn't grant interviews either. Wonder if there's a link...
Let me try something:

Why do you wear sleeveless t.shirts, Morrissey? Is it because you look gross in them? :)

Did I say t. shirts? Sorry Morrissey, I meant shirts. As without short sleeves there's no T shape. Obviously. Although I still see a T pot.

What about waistcoats about 3 sizes too small? Is that gay code? :) For what? :)

Also: to hire people ( managers for instance), do you make them take a test and if their I.Q. is too high, they don't get the job? :)

"Morrissey's latest outburst" ... that statement works both ways, f***os. Like Guardian opinion piece writers having "outbursts" over a man giving his opinions.

This isn't going to help Morrissey trust the press. We know it's not aimed at Joshua & his GQ article because Morrissey had already accused The Guardian of trying to kill him with their article covering the Portland protest.

Morrissey says a lot of ridiculous things but it's the way the media shapes & spins his words that bothers him. He's all about strong, mixed emotions & dramas & the press are all about hard & fast opinions & labels.

Is Joshua calling Morrissey’s wearing of the T-shirt ‘Morrissey’s latest outburst’ ?

If so, I think Joshua is taking more credit then he deserves. Does he really think Morrissey ran to the shirt makers in response to his presence at the show?:lbf: Anyway, I wonder how much Morrissey really knows about what Katsis does, this arrangement, posts on Central, etc.

And why in hell would he what to be interviewed by The Guardian after that pathetic protest at just one of his shows? I’m sure it’s the last thing he wants to do after or before a show.

This guy never went to the Hollywood Bowl show.
He said he was ready to go and they told him no.
Then he wrote this story whinin' about it.

It seems he was invited as a fan, and he came (or intended to come) to LA as a journalist.

Last edited:
The thing is, it's fine to be multi cultural but what the hell is happening to this country? Where halal meat is the norm? Where London has endless rows of crap takeaways and litter and just looks third world. People are stabbing each other daily. Who wouldn't want the ideal version of England with afternoon tea and country walks and rainy days in graveyards? I know which I prefer. England is a free and tolerant society. All welcome. Not a problem. My advice to all living here (and I really don't give a crap if you were born here or have taken the choice to live here), just respect your own area. Respect others. Clean up your own shit and don't expect to live on handouts. I personally hate the fact that our country allows halal slaughter because it's bloody barbaric. If I'm a racist for having an opinion, it's testament to the pathetic society we've become.

Some of these ppl which you refer to have no respect, standards, manners...they come to the UK to escape the shitholes which they lived in, but then they start to make the place where they live in the UK a shithole bcos this is the way they're used to living...they are just filthy f***ers.

Then they expand their communities, more filthy f***ers arrive or are born, or smuggled in, bigger shitholes develop, some areas become no go areas.

Don't believe me? Head up to Bratford, Huddersfield, shitholes...place f***ing stinks.

Down London way, shithole, don't expect to hear any English spoken...even the f***ing mayor has trouble with that one...f***in khan?..more like f***in kahn't.

Get out to the fringes you'll likely end up stabbed. Shitholes everywhere n rap streaming from everywhere 'bruh' FFS the whole country is being turned into a shithole...pigs live & love shitholes..that's what were dealing with...pigs dressed as humans.

And yet more of the f***ers stream in illegally to stink up the UK. Politicians don't care bcos it's not happening in their neighbourhood or backyard...so that's all fine n dandy then!

And of course skinny loves them & wants to protect them..he must hate the whole of UK & enjoy living in a shithole place like Bratford. Shameful person.

Some of these ppl which you refer to have no respect, standards, manners...they come to the UK to escape the shitholes which they lived in, but then they start to make the place where they live in the UK a shithole bcos this is the way they're used to living...they are just filthy f***ers.

Then they expand their communities, more filthy f***ers arrive or are born, or smuggled in, bigger shitholes develop, some areas become no go areas.

Don't believe me? Head up to Bratford, Huddersfield, shitholes...place f***ing stinks.

Down London way, shithole, don't expect to hear any English spoken...even the f***ing mayor has trouble with that one...f***in khan?..more like f***in kahn't.

Get out to the fringes you'll likely end up stabbed. Shitholes everywhere n rap streaming from everywhere 'bruh' FFS the whole country is being turned into a shithole...pigs live & love shitholes..that's what were dealing with...pigs dressed as humans.

And yet more of the f***ers stream in illegally to stink up the UK. Politicians don't care bcos it's not happening in their neighbourhood or backyard...so that's all fine n dandy then!

And of course skinny loves them & wants to protect them..he must hate the whole of UK & enjoy living in a shithole place like Bratford. Shameful person.

Seems like Reelfountain, or Hofmann as she is often called, has decided to post more anonymous, racist guff.

I'm not at all shocked by the language or tone of this latest tirade. This is Morrissey's Right-Wing World, We Just Live In It.

Sad days ahead.

Seems like Reelfountain, or Hofmann as she is often called, has decided to post more anonymous, racist guff.

I'm not at all shocked by the language or tone of this latest tirade. This is Morrissey's Right-Wing World, We Just Live In It.

Sad days ahead.

Face facts, face reality, take the left wing specs off & see what's happening you idiot.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom