MTV Latin Awards

Re: MTV Chicken Run Awards

...Bonus points as well for doing this at the precise moment when someone in Hull mourns a feathered member of the family.:thumb:

(Technically it's just a happy coincidence since of course you had no way of knowing, Hull not being Latino in any way, and nowhere near L.A. but bonus points all the same.:thumb:)

So when is it we actually see you in that KFC add with Nance doing cool Latino chick and chicken thangs together?:yum: Me I'm not bothered, it's the veggies want to know.

(Are you taking this call? You're only ruffling her feathers by waiting : she's already saying she will see you don't get the Sexiest Vegetarian Award next year. Not that you stood a chance, but you know, that means trouble.)

:clap:

And it's the song they played when the band stood up to claim their prize so it's really funny you never bothered to youtube it when it's the first result you get when you type the band's name anyway.
Did you ever listen to any of their Mexican Music?

:lbf: For real?

Here, lemme double your points.

:clap::clap:

stupid france.

:confused: Er...We never pretended to be Latino in any way...

Are you lost? You want the first country on your left when you leave. Safe journey. Don't let the chicken hit you on your way out. :)

And the youtube videolink is on the previous page. It's no wonder you got the wrong country if you couldn't find that. No, por Faaaaaaa No hugs, thanks.:)

Last edited:
I don't really remember exactly what he said. I was caught up in the excitement. He just did the standard speech of why Cafe Tacuba deserved the Legend Award.

Morrissey did recieve an introduction before popping out on stage. This was given by Zoe(brilliant Mexican band) and Ximena Sarinana(a la Nora Jones). Basically they said how it's an honor to have such an icon present and what a big influence he is among musicians, including themselves.

OOOOOOOOHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!! Morrissey on an MTV Awards show!!! He reaaaally must have changed his mind about some things, or... he really loves Cafe Tacuba. BTW, those guys are great. They were a hit back in in the 90s here in Chile and they were one of my brother's fave bands when he was a teenager.

And he looks GORGEOUS!!!!! :horny:

Did TTY say anything about this these past days?
I mean, did anyone know he was going to do this?

Did TTY say anything about this these past days?
I mean, did anyone know he was going to do this?

Nothing on True to You at all about this.

This is just the highlight clip from YouTube Anaesthesine and Anon referred to. I'm sure there will be more to come.

Stay tuned, as they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it in TIVO

When I get home I'll grab my digital camera and record it off the tv screen. Lo tech but I have limited time. Ill post it on YouTube and send you guys the link.

:confused: Er...We never pretended to be Latino in any way...

Are you lost? You want the first country on your left when you leave. Safe journey. Don't let the chicken hit you on your way out. :)

And the youtube videolink is on the previous page. It's no wonder you got the wrong country if you couldn't find that. No, por Faaaaaaa No hugs, thanks.:)

wow, rude much? I said stupid france because I am in france (see "location" 5 cm to the left of this comment), so I can't watch the entire speech on mtvla.com or on that mexican site, etc. the youtube link doesn't have he whole speech.

:rofl:
I don't know if it helps your anger and disappointment

:D there's none of that, I am not even 100% vegetarian, and I love a good chicken... I just tremendously enjoy taking the piss out of Morrissey and his innumerable contradictions/gaffes and I love how he has a double standard for absolutely everything in life. It's hilarious, don't you find? :lbf: Even him is probably smiling at how silly he is right now (if he's not busy with a Latino that is.)

Maybe they also made this connection between chick and chicken?

let's hope so!:squiffy:

Here's another, more maudlin, tribute to those dead market things. (not you, Morrissey)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WbY1V-hnaw

Last edited:
wow, rude much? I said stupid france because I am in france (see "location" 5 cm to the left of this comment), so I can't watch the entire speech on mtvla.com or on that mexican site, etc. the youtube link doesn't have he whole speech.

Well I would never have guessed that. :rolleyes:
I thought you were quietly judging me or something. You have to admit calling a whole country stoopid is a bit daft.

Morrissey, do you think I was rude?
If you do, throw one chicken.
If you don't, throw two.

Let's see how far we can take this.
edit/ please specify if today is your birthday, in which case...:lbf: Seriously though, had a look at your site and your playlist, I persist in thinking you got the wrong country...:o

...Do you like collages?

Last edited:
Its so weird to see Moz around celebrities (I would say musicians but rappers are NOT musicians) that are SO different than him.

I mean think about backstage...50 cent walks by Moz :lbf:
Shit, if Kayne was there I bet he wouldn't leave Moz alone.

Re: Mtv tres

Musical Legend Morrissey Honors Café Tacuba At Los Premios MTV 2009!

Posted 1 hr ago by MTV Tr3s in Award Shows, Cafe Tacuba, Celebrity, Hot Stuff, Los Premios MTV

From one musical legend to another, British icon Morrissey presented el Premio Leyenda to one of the most famous Mexican rock bands of all time, Café Tacuba!

cafe_tacuba.jpg

El grupo Mexicano was almost brought to tears by the British rocker's introduction, as he talked about the major influence and long history of música that Café Tacuba have created. The introduction also included snippets from fans. Felicidades y que viva México!

The one on the right looks like a Latino version of Moz! :)

He does look great. Darn you people who are trying to shame him into getting a haircut! He needs to try longer hair, and maybe a nice beard [no pun intended there, heh]

Que lastima, no tengo MTV Tres & I live in a predominantly Latin city.

:D there's none of that, I am not even 100% vegetarian, and I love a good chicken... I just tremendously enjoy taking the piss out of Morrissey and his innumerable contradictions/gaffes and I love how he has a double standard for absolutely everything in life. It's hilarious, don't you find? :lbf: Even him is probably smiling at how silly he is right now (if he's not busy with a Latino that is.)

let's hope so!:squiffy:

Here's another, more maudlin, tribute to those dead market things. (not you, Morrissey)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WbY1V-hnaw

*speaking to herself* Oh no, how on earth could I be so deluded and try to give this silly, chicken eating dog any comfort. :rolleyes: :tears:

*speaking to herself* Oh no, how on earth could I be so deluded and try to give this silly, chicken eating dog any comfort. :rolleyes: :tears:

:o but I don't eat chickens very often! :o And only very good ones! :o Except at the canteen where a dog has no real choice and...:o

Okay hate me. But at least I am not a big hypocrite like you-know-who, half Mexican chicken killers aficionado / half ranting Vegetarian Pasionario...:guitar: (I'm beginning to think he might be a zombie. Made of bits that have no business being together. Would explain why he's :crazy:) (better that explanation than just thinking he's a ...Fake.)

Tags
kid frost
Back
Top Bottom