MTV Latin Awards

MTVLatin2.jpg

MTVLatin4.jpg

Last edited:
He looks fantastic! Thanks for the pictures Diane!:)

California, I thank you.
Only you are able to turn Morrissey into a carnivore-embracing softie. He's so taken with everything Latino he even forgets to go to the hairdresser's. He's so laid back we barely recognize him. I'm starting to wonder, if that happens to someone slightly, mmmmmmm, uptight (no offence Morrissey), what would California residency do to a normal person?

:eek: maybe if I lived there I'd turn into Farah Fawcett!

So the only problem remains: how to stop Morrissey's fascism from resurfacing whenever he's back in Europe. Can you send us buckets of Tequila and a pinata to keep him happy guys? People in England, including people from Pakistan, try to speak English like JLO, and let's just hope for the best.

Come on Europe! YES YOU CAN!

Are you sober now Morrissey? Oh good. Get a haircut for crissake!

Last edited:
Seriously, I don't give a ton of thought to Morrissey's personal life because I'd rather he just explain it to me in person than me using my weird brain to guess, but yesterday I was sitting at the Dodger game in between innings during down time thinking, "I wonder how often Morrissey gets a haircut? Does he have a stylist like a girl? Or could he just go into any barber shop? I kinda like his hair longer." OH I know why, there was an ad either on the radio or in the stadium for Sportcuts, some place similar to Supercuts that caters to men, giving them a warm towel and playing sports on the televisoin or something. I wondered for a brief second if Morrissey would ever go there and concluded: prbly NOT. :D

Re: Mtv tres

I am curious as to what he said.

It may be a stretch, but I wonder if there's any connection here to his new keyboardist, Gustavo Manzur. Hmm :blushing:

California, I thank you.
Only you are able to turn Morrissey into a carnivore-embracing softie. He's so taken with everything Latino he even forgets to go to the hairdresser's. He's so laid back we barely recognize him. I'm starting to wonder, if that happens to someone slightly, mmmmmmm, uptight (no offence Morrissey), what would California residency do to a normal person?

:eek: maybe if I lived there I'd turn into Farah Fawcett!

So the only problem remains: how to stop Morrissey's fascism from resurfacing whenever he's back in Europe. Can you send us buckets of Tequila and a pinata to keep him happy guys? People in England, including people from Pakistan, try to speak English like JLO, and let's just hope for the best.

Come on Europe! YES YOU CAN!

Are you sober now Morrissey? Oh good. Get a haircut for crissake!

Mon dieu! Are you suicidal? :eek:

I would not call it fascism... For heaven's sake, barking, you know it is not!
However, I do not expect his concerts on the European continent to be longer than his usual 75 minutes while the ones in the UK and the USA will be 90+ minutes again.

Mon dieu! Are you suicidal? :eek:

I would not call it fascism... For heaven's sake, barking, you know it is not!

Calm down, I was talking about the Adolf haircut! What else?:D

All things considered, it's good that he now finds poultry-smashing sexy: I guess the Moz Krew guys depicted in the "Morrissey wounds" thread will feel very encouraged to sink their teeth into other fans' hands now. He may be softening with age but hey he still has Violence to promote!

Note that it doesn't work if you're in Canada. Non vegetarianism and cannibalism it's only sexy if you're Latino, or if people invite you to a Latino evening full of cute Latino guys in Latino leather jackets to give out Latino Awards that make you look Latino Prestigious and kind of hot yourself (by contamination.)

Morrissey? Call from PETA H.Qs: It's Chloe, (remember Chloe? Xmas Party? Yes you were drunk but you must remember?)

She wants a word.

:clap:

Calm down, I was talking about the Adolf haircut! What else?:D

All things considered, it's good that he now finds poultry-smashing sexy: I guess the Moz Krew guys depicted in the "Morrissey wounds" thread will feel very encouraged to sink their teeth into other fans' hands now. He may be softening with age but hey he still has Violence to promote!

Note that it doesn't work if you're in Canada. Non vegetarianism and cannibalism it's only sexy if you're Latino, or if people invite you to a Latino evening full of cute Latino guys in Latino leather jackets to give out Latino Awards that make you look Latino Prestigious and kind of hot yourself (by contamination.)

Morrissey? Call from PETA H.Qs: It's Chloe, (remember Chloe? Xmas Party? Yes you were drunk but you must remember?)

She wants a word.

:clap:
yessss¡¡¡¡¡¡ cannibalism , I wonder how is taste of skin morrissey , for to pass my tongue

Tags
kid frost
Back
Top Bottom