Mporium (UK): selection of Vegas items for sale (August 31, 2021)

86f44887-844d-d081-1942-e3d8fc068fa3.gif

thumbnail_totebag_2048x2048.jpg

thumbnail_vivagreyt_2048x2048.jpg
thumbnail_admat_2048x2048.jpg
thumbnail_navypulloverhoody_2048x2048.jpg

thumbnail_pokermens_2048x2048.jpg
thumbnail_poster_2048x2048.jpg

Seen via marketing Email & Official FB.
Not showing Stateside yet.
Regards,
FWD.

for all the UK fans who headed to vegas but forgot to hit the merchandise store.

Is it just me or does the double-s in his name look a bit too much like SS runes?

reminds me, i could do with a new keyring.im liking that hoodie as well.

A bag with the slogan "Don't be againt the artist" should be unique from a merchandise point of view. Wear this bag and point it out to those around you!
The "SS" design is definitely very unfortunate, but certainly an coincidence. A fashion and symbolism often encountered in East Germany. Not a big deal (among rough guys)! KISS faced the same trouble and they are jewish. So what?

P.S.
Actually, the whole lettering looks like "Acropolis, your cozy little restaurant on the corner (with vegan gyros)".

Last edited:
I am sure the SS is just the font used for the Caesars Palace Vegas, which is kinda famous....

Attachments

• 1200px-CaesarsPalacelogo.svg.png
    1200px-CaesarsPalacelogo.svg.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 0
I am sure the SS is just the font used for the Caesars Palace Vegas, which is kinda famous....
Agreed; although not an exact replica, the font called 'Dalek Pinpoint' comes pretty close to that used at CP.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bag with the slogan "Don't be againt the artist" should be unique from a merchandise point of view. Wear this bag and point it out to those around you!
The "SS" design is definitely very unfortunate, but certainly an coincidence. A fashion and symbolism often encountered in East Germany. Not a big deal (among rough guys)! KISS faced the same trouble and they are jewish. So what?

P.S.
Actually, the whole lettering looks like "Acropolis, your cozy little restaurant on the corner (with vegan gyros)".

It actually reads "Don't bet against Morrissey".

Is it just me or does the double-s in his name look a bit too much like SS runes?
Yup and it's no coincidence it is ! Caesars Palace be dammed.....The National Front Disco is taking over...Good Show Morrissey !

for all the UK fans who headed to vegas but forgot to hit the merchandise store.
The new tote bag for lifting hotel goodies, thoughtful. A neo-nazi-hoodie for evenings in Brixton or...Hackney. The tackey badge -poke chip thing goin, a poster of his highness by me bed, tackey badge t-shirt, smiley t-shit....a regal selection of goods and Jim dandies Morrissey. Up next Morrissey is Santa Claus.. Snow ball sparkle paper weights, Christmas calanders, decorations, cards, lights, camera...action !

P.S.
Yeh, cos it's not like Morrissey doesn't obsess about every single thing that has his name on it

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom