Mporium: photo book call for submissions

Don't know if this has already been posted but on M porium they are calling out to fans for photos to make up a photo book. Thought people might find this of interest.

https://uk.mporium.org/pages/photo-book

PHOTO BOOK
ARE YOU A MORRISSEY OR SMITHS FAN? HAVE HIS LYRICS CHANGED YOUR LIFE?

We are calling for submissions for a limited edition book documenting magical moments experienced by fans from all around the world. Did you get married wearing a Moz or Smiths t-shirt? Maybe you met the love of your life wearing a piece of merchandise that sparked the initial conversation? Did the music soundtrack an important experience in your life? Did you keep any of your concert ticket stubs, flyers or posters? Perhaps you have a rare or unusual item that you cherish?

We are collating photographs of Morrissey and The Smiths fans from around the world wearing t-shirts, with other memorabilia or just capturing a special moment in their lives with the help of Morrissey and The Smiths. Every photo will be accompanied with a sentence or two by each fan, detailing why that moment was special in their life.

To submit a photo use the form below...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night I had a bowel movement while listening to “World Peace Is None Of Your Business.”

It always does the trick.
Does your plumbing close the pipe for the first 90 seconds of I'm Not A Man? You know the bit of the song where there is no music and no singing but is artistically intrinsically needed for coherence of the intended objective? i.e. the bit where they couldn't be arsed.

Give us your special life moments for free so that we can make cash out of them.

Agree. Yes, guess it would be nice for some to be a part of this book, but they
really should dangle a incentive carrot, such as... if your photo is chosen then you get a free autographed copy of the book.

Does your plumbing close the pipe for the first 90 seconds of I'm Not A Man? You know the bit of the song where there is no music and no singing but is artistically intrinsically needed for coherence of the intended objective? i.e. the bit where they couldn't be arsed.

You mean the ambient intro during which the arse couldn’t be arsed to do it’s business? I think that’s Eric’s favorite part ... oooh the anticipation of release !

‘To be finished would be a relief’

;)

talk sense not nonsensense.

Agree. Yes, guess it would be nice for some to be a part of this book, but they
really should dangle a incentive carrot, such as... if your photo is chosen then you get a free autographed copy of the book.

I totally agree with that! It would be a nice gesture to give a copy to those taking part. With an autograph even better!!

I totally agree with that! It would be a nice gesture to give a copy to those taking part. With an autograph even better!!
The words Morrissey and Free never go together in the same sentence unless it's 'meat free Morrissey concert' which I take to mean 'all the burgers you can eat, for free'.

THE PAGE HAS EXPIRED DUE INACTIVITY. PLEASE REFRESH AND TRY AGAIN.

Well, I keep trying but overtime I do there's a pop up window saying that message!! Very estrange, very estrange!

I reckon Kylie has made an executive decision and added this to the mporium USA now. Getting greedy. Reckon I hope there are tons of pics of fans playing basketball with The California Son and having jet ski races with him in Malibu instead of the same old Mexicans showing their Uncle Steve tattoos inn n nnn dint n n it.

THE PAGE HAS EXPIRED DUE INACTIVITY. PLEASE REFRESH AND TRY AGAIN.

Well, I keep trying but overtime I do there's a pop up window saying that message!! Very estrange, very estrange!

i've tried to upload a pic a bunch of times, and i get that same message as you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom