5. Isle Of Man
6. Bradford, England
7. Hawick, Scotland
8. Plymouth, England
9. Krakow, Poland
10. Eindhoven, Holland

...and I was there in Vienna, whoo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Berlin in the top 3? Was he even there? The audience was half asleep.

Heyyy...Berlin was great...it was early in the evening...the sun was shining...open air...but relaxed and good mute...i really enjoyed it...and not only me, it seems

Ah it's the concerts HE enjoyed morons, not the ones YOU enjoyed. Just to clarify :)

Ah it's the concerts HE enjoyed morons, not the ones YOU enjoyed. Just to clarify :)

people are just saying that at some he didnt seem as happy there as the others and he picked he seemed moody ect. at.

Statement

Oh no!!!!!! I was really looking forward to some more exciting info on morris from me julietruly- tripe-to-uly
but nothing BooHoo, no mention of thumbs,dogs,plasters,kinky boots,shirts,t-shirts,how many bowel movements he's had today .

GUTTED me julietruly-triep-tu-uly PLEASE!! Can we have more morris Satements I is beggin u please

statement

oh no!!!!!! I was really looking forward to some more exciting info on morris from me julietruly- tripe-to-uly
but nothing boohoo, no mention of thumbs,dogs,plasters,kinky boots,shirts,t-shirts,how many bowel movements he's had today .

Gutted me julietruly-triep-tu-uly please!! Can we have more morris satements i is beggin u please

wtf.....

Thank you David T

As ever you know i was only joking

Harm is only felt where its really meant - and mine isnt

Irene

Last of the off topic comments!

I wonder if Moz keeps a score card after each show and what his criteria is for "enjoyable". I was at Plymouth and he didn't look much like he was enjoying himself at the time.

He obviously has a different idea from the audience

To me, they should ask the paying public what they enjoyed

Not the performing seal

irene

such a flapper of flippers

must have taken at least 90 minuteive heard youve got the performnce timed

oh and only sealsperform

they are far too clever......................rene
He obviously has a different idea from the audience

To me, they should ask the paying public what they enjoyed

Not the performing seal

irene

seriously from a good source he has a 90 minute clock ticking down

wont do a minute more

what ive seen generally much less

thinking of having him for misrepresentation of robbin you for over 40 quid

irene
such a flapper of flippers

must have taken at least 90 minuteive heard youve got the performnce timed

oh and only sealsperform

they are far too clever......................rene

do you guys get annoyed when someone mentions that jasmine girl from that show or is everyone used to it by now???

Little man what next????

Looks like you've dried up morris, time to put you out to graze, your a used pit-pony now mate, you've pissed to many people off!!!!!!!!!
Only the young gullible remain the rest have seen the light.
morrissey?????? should read stephen patrick GADDAFFI!!!!!!! GET OFF THE STAGE morriss ya PIT PONY

I think a certain First of the Wolfgang would be happy Vienna made the top of the list. :blushing:

I expect Morrissey can get his hands on some fine drugs. He's blissed-out on that stage. If that's his 10, that's his 10.

Nobody could care less

You didnt pay to watch you along with julia and her mates

We did

We dont give a flying f what you enjoyed

So F ing what

When you pay for the privilige of watching you...you can comment

irene
I wonder if Moz keeps a score card after each show and what his criteria is for "enjoyable". I was at Plymouth and he didn't look much like he was enjoying himself at the time.

ive shook hands with steven gerrard, kenny dalglish

who the f*** does he think he is to refuse a handshake

so blatantly

an elephant never forgets

irene

Bradford at 6 - wasn't that the night of the f*** Morrissey-solo.com t-shirt? :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Dave

and when she passed away
i cried and cried all day

gilbert o sullivan
alone again naturally

fantastic song

irene
Bradford at 6 - wasn't that the night of the f*** Morrissey-solo.com t-shirt? :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Dave

Maybe in vienna they chucked biscuits at him

thats not our style in liverpool

we prefer plastic water bottles

lol

irene

biggest prick known to man
brixton was so much more better than the palladium
heaven knows about the rest of it
think hes senile

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom