4. London Palladium, England
5. Isle Of Man
6. Bradford, England
7. Hawick, Scotland
8. Plymouth, England
9. Krakow, Poland
10. Eindhoven, Holland

...and I was there in Vienna, whoo!!

vienna... I wasnt sure at the time, if he really enjoyed it... but then again, if he says so :)
the venue was really beautiful, so probably that added to the atmosphere...
(still, I had the feeling, as if there would've been one more song after meat is murder, where morrissey told the band to skip it)

The most utterly pointless 'statement' he's made in a while :straightface:

The most utterly pointless 'statement' he's made in a while :straightface:

Anyone remember when he used to be literate and write multi-paragraph statements regarding his favorite concerts of the tour?

It baffles me why he feels the need to compile these little lists in the first place, but there is something cute about it - it reminds me of his obsession with chart placings and how much he likes listing his favourite albums/singles in order etc. I think he finds something therapeutic in writing lists :p

It baffles me why he feels the need to compile these little lists in the first place, but there is something cute about it - it reminds me of his obsession with chart placings and how much he likes listing his favourite albums/singles in order etc. I think he finds something therapeutic in writing lists :p

Ha! I agree. The whole 'Morrissey's favourite gigs' thing reminds me of being in primary school and and everyone had a first best friend, second best friend, third best friend, and so on. Although little Steven more likely kept lists of his least favourite people...

Ha! I agree. The whole 'Morrissey's favourite gigs' thing reminds me of being in primary school and and everyone had a first best friend, second best friend, third best friend, and so on. Although little Steven more likely kept lists of his least favourite people...

I think he'd struggle condensing his "Most Hated" list to a Top 10! On here a while ago, someone jokily imagined his lists of favourite/most hated people. The second list was a mile long, but the "favourites" were things like - "David Johansen, Me Mam, Linder Sterling, Johnny Marr" etc :D

The massacre night comes in at #2, the night of the F**K t-shirts comes straight in at #6 and the only gig I went to comes in at #8. An amusing list to say the least

Glad Morrissey enjoyed Plymouth more than I did, apart from skipping Speedway which I had decided beforehand was going to be the highlight of my gig I walked into the fire door of my hotel and suffered from mild concussion for a day along with a nice scar under my eyebrow..

Still today I have gone deaf in my left ear from cleaning it and cut my left index finger with a Gillette Fusion razorblade which is still bleeding profusley 4 hours later (unless I put it above my heart level) and Morrissey thinks he's got problems being bitten by a dog... oh and some speed freak was at my back door looking for his power tool (this is not a euphemism by the way!)

How inspiring. Next time I'm out with friends, I'm going to sit them down, and then rank them in order of preference. "You're last because frankly, you're just not obsequious enough. Sorry."

Back
Top Bottom