Moz tours America vs Europe venues

I was perusing the photo gallery here on the site of fan submittals, and it showed both European and Yank shows.
The Euro ones are in arenas with thousands of people, whereas back here in the US, he usually plays in smaller venues.
I admit I've always been abit jealous of those across the pond, as he tends to tour more over there I think, versus America.
Until today I was looking at the photos, and it really just occurred to me, as we here with the smaller venues maybe getting a more intimate experience. Or atleast I am telling myself this to make myself feel better.
Don't mind me, I'm avoiding school work. Procrastination at it's best!

I was perusing the photo gallery here on the site of fan submittals, and it showed both European and Yank shows.
The Euro ones are in arenas with thousands of people, whereas back here in the US, he usually plays in smaller venues.
I admit I've always been abit jealous of those across the pond, as he tends to tour more over there I think, versus America.
Until today I was looking at the photos, and it really just occurred to me, as we here with the smaller venues maybe getting a more intimate experience. Or atleast I am telling myself this to make myself feel better.

You're wrong about him playing Arenas Europe. he has played a huge variety of venues and almost every tour features smaller gigs often in unusual locations. Whitehaven, Motherwell, Kings Lynn, Isle of Man, Dunoon, Great Yarmouth etc etc

He couldn't do an arena tour in the UK.
He played just one show in England in the whole of 2012 which didn't even sell out.
It was an arena but tickets were practically being given away on the day.

Back
Top Bottom