Moz mention in Peter Hook auction lot

dallow_bg

the one he left behind
Peter Hook is selling a ton of his personal mementos over at Omega Auctions an I noticed this lot of items regarding Salford in this collection titled the "SALFORD RULES’ Roots collection" and he mentions Morrissey.

Salford Rules’ despite what Barney says! Quite a few Manchester bands, my two included, are actually Salford bands. Used to drive Tony Wilson mad, and Alan Wise come to that. I suppose Salford Lads Club is the jewel because of a very tenuous Smiths connection. Not that I am not jealous ;) I only went to the club once when I was a kid and got beaten up for my troubles. It was in a very rough area and even though I lived literally 500yds away, I was deemed to be a foreigner. Leslie Holmes the custodian has done a great job in creating a lot of interest and even got 20K off Morrisey... I know a lot of people who can’t get any money off Mozzer.

Lots of cool stuff to browse through. Most of the lots have a note from Hooky about them.

Peter Hook is selling a ton of his personal mementos over at Omega Auctions an I noticed this lot of items regarding Salford in this collection titled the "SALFORD RULES’ Roots collection" and he mentions Morrissey.

Salford Rules’ despite what Barney says! Quite a few Manchester bands, my two included, are actually Salford bands. Used to drive Tony Wilson mad, and Alan Wise come to that. I suppose Salford Lads Club is the jewel because of a very tenuous Smiths connection. Not that I am not jealous ;) I only went to the club once when I was a kid and got beaten up for my troubles. It was in a very rough area and even though I lived literally 500yds away, I was deemed to be a foreigner. Leslie Holmes the custodian has done a great job in creating a lot of interest and even got 20K off Morrisey... I know a lot of people who can’t get any money off Mozzer.

Lots of cool stuff to browse through. Most of the lots have a note from Hooky about them.

Some amazing stuff on there and some mental prices being bid.

Tags
auction morrissey peter hook salford
Back
Top Bottom