Moz Meme... aka "LOLMozzers" Thread

Here's some I made a while ago that I don't think I posted:
tinkicando.jpg

Nope, mainly 'cause you lack silicone/saline-filled titties, an orange tan, and bleached blonde hair.

But Playgirl will have you...or at least they did in '95.

I've never made one of these before, so it's not all that great, but here goes:

windowmozcopyly3.jpg

It's OK..........right? :)

SMELL.jpg

I LOVE IT! :)

Aww, FANKS! :D I'm blushing now - how sad is that? Glad you like it though. I shall have to have a trawl through all my pics of Moz and see what else I can come up with. This thread has had me practically soiling myself with laughter at times LOL! 'Tis not good for my tiny little bladder.....:o

Ok, I hate farts and fart jokes. But kudos to you, you saw it and it's very funny :)

I hate fart jokes too but I had to laugh. Literally minutes after this was posted I helped my mother disassemble a big brass bed headboard from my sister's bed. As we pulled the bed away from the wall the room suddenly smelled like farts. I gave my mom one of those "youdidit" looks and she said. "It wasn't me. It must've been all of Dawn's old farts trapped under the bed."

Ahhhhh. Funny on so many unexplainable levels.

Hehehe, that's the idea ;)

And thanks dicartwright, I'm glad I've changed your mind about fart jokes.

Well dear, you might think it's funny - but I actually nearly did alittlebitbyaccident wee myself!! My friend (non-Moz fan, trying in vain to convert her - she knows she wants to) thought it would be hilarious to block my path to the latrine - cow, she is. :o:D:D

Well dear, you might think it's funny - but I actually nearly did alittlebitbyaccident wee myself!! My friend (non-Moz fan, trying in vain to convert her - she knows she wants to) thought it would be hilarious to block my path to the latrine - cow, she is. :o:D:D

Well for future reference it's never a good idea to read my posts if there is a possibily that laughing hard could cause you to have alittlebityaccident. Now you know.

Tags
funny he can't haz cheezburger humour macro photo
Back
Top Bottom