Moz is a Question mark

I's ask what connection he has with film, (as he uses film stills, actors and idols on his cover sleeves) and also if he thought he could ever be an actor, if he said No, I'd ask why and what he thinks it means to be an actor

Wheere you do get your teeth done morrissey? Are those moobs real or fake? they did a wonderful job dear

1.everyone knows that at performances Morrissey presses on her nipples. I noticed that he presses the left nipple more often than the right one. Does that mean what I think or not? :relieved:
2.Does Morrissey sometimes practice to lie down like the Count of Monte Cristo in his apartment on chic pillows in a silk robe and smoke a hookah? and for some princess Haidee to lie next to him, putting her gentle palm on his mighty chest?
3.There are a few more questions that I hesitate to ask
(below is an example of what Morrissey looks like at home on vacation)

Attachments

• граф.jpg
    граф.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 0
I'd ask him why he never liked The Beatles. I think I once read that he said they had maybe four good songs.

It seems a little strange to me that as a little boy in England in the 1960s who was obsessed with pop music didn't like The Beatles at all. (He didn't like the Stones until later in life. They must have been too rock for little boy Moz.)

I'd ask him why he never liked The Beatles. I think I once read that he said they had maybe four good songs.

It seems a little strange to me that as a little boy in England in the 1960s who was obsessed with pop music didn't like The Beatles at all. (He didn't like the Stones until later in life. They must have been too rock for little boy Moz.)
The Beatles are shit.

The Beatles are shit.
The Beatles are shit.
Most people get into The Beatles as kids or young teens which is why I questioned why Moz didn't get into them back when he was a child, when they were in full swing. Beatles fans then carry their love affair through their adult lives because the music was a part of their youths. Although there are some who do get into it them later life and become major obsessive connoisseurs.

My opinion on The Beatles has certainly changed since I began my fanatical journey into their world and music at 13 but somehow they will always be a part of my life, for good or ill.

The Beatles are shit.

Now you say, I would wonder what those four songs were. For many years this scouser said the Beatles were over-rated, but several tracks have grown on me.

I would ask why he didn't do a degree when he had all that time and money in the US. I suppose he could have and not told us. Has he looked into whether he can claim the Civil Service pension?

I would ask why he didn't do a degree when he had all that time and money in the US. I suppose he could have and not told us. Has he looked into whether he can claim the Civil Service pension?
A degree?! He’s only got three O Levels. He’s what thick planks make jokes about.

I'd ask him if he wants to go blazer shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you asked him to go blazer shopping he would say im not starting school,blazers are part of a school uniform,if you say why dont we go shopping for a jacket he would say lets go.

Paul would have gotten a bump up in Morrissey's estimation because he and Linda were/are staunch and vocal vegetarians. It's quite possible the music may not have had an iota to do with Morrissey's opinion.

I'm not sure about what he thinks about The Beatles, but I do remember in an interview Moz mentioning Paul McCartney. I think he was talking about 'the living greats', and I think he was under the impression that Paul McCartney was one... but not Ringo. He said Paul was the last living Beatle.

He seems to have shifted his opinion or expanded on it, it was in 2019 (?) that he was wearing a Lennon/Yoko badge.

Last edited:
The only questions I'd ask would be quite dull fan questions about how many tracks were considered for the original Bona Drag or Kill Uncle and if there are any albums he would simply re-record, like Taylor Swift. But he might not even remember details about that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom