moz best song musically?

cooper

Hi

there are much focus on morrissey´s lyrics. I want to know what song that has the best melodi or just the best song musically?

I like spring heeled jim and pigsty

I love Jack The Ripper, This night has opened my eyes, How soon is now and you're the one for me fatty.
I don't know if you were only asking for Moz songs but I included the smiths too! :D

Musically anything off Southpaw and Quarry. The production is just superb! But you have to remember that Viva and Arsenal were a good while ago, sounds change with the times, music can sound extremely out of date.
But of course nothing Morrissey or The Smiths has ever done sounds dated to me!

Now My Heart Is Full!

From a musician's perspective, Girl Afraid is the most difficult song that Moz has ever been involved with. Written so early in the Smiths' career, it sealed J. Marr as a virtuoso. Morrissey-solo songs, on the other hand, have been relatively easy to replicate. Musically I'd have to say the most intricate would be Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference..

Boxers
First of the gang to die
The more you ignore me
Friday mourning
I´m throwing my arms around Paris
Suedehead
Everyday is like sunday
Interesting drug etc.

Hi

there are much focus on morrissey´s lyrics. I want to know what song that has the best melodi or just the best song musically?

I like spring heeled jim and pigsty

The Loop.

I'm surprised no-one has nominated 'Life Is A Pigsty'. That said, I'm not going to either.

In fact, I think that title belongs to wither, Angel, Down We Go Together, My Life Is An Endless Sucession Of People Saying Goodbye, The Public Image or Tony The Pony (for the guitar solo)

I was going to say that too :) LUV that song!

It's just perfection. The guitar parts are really intricate, the bass is really well done, then there's the harp & all wrapped up in really good production. What I would love to hear though, is an acoustic version with just the guitars.

Back
Top Bottom