Mother produces so much breast milk that she is selling it online

The Seeker of Good Songs

She has ten regular customers who pay £15 for 4oz - 237 ml - of her breast milk.

Miss Ebson had expected that mothers who could not breastfeed themselves would be the only ones interested.
But to her surprise, she has been inundated with emails from men.
'I tend not to ask too many questions or pry into people's private lives,' Miss Ebdon, a single mother, said.

Many of the men say they want to drink the breast milk to maintain good health and fight off illnesses.

(of course :lbf:)

full story @ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...es-breast-milk-selling-online--15-ounces.html

edit

"'But next time I think I'd use an electric pump, as it's much quicker.'"

(is she using a dairy farmer now?)

Last edited:
Good on her:)

What a brilliant idea. As long as she has enough for her own
baby why not.
She is good advertising for breast feeding in a world where
fewer women breast feed and should be encouraged to.

Many of the men say they want to drink the breast milk to maintain good health and fight off illnesses.
)
got-milk-2.jpg

......# I said " Do you want it pasteurised?, 'cos Pasteurised is best.."
And she said "Ernie, I'd be happy if it comes up to my chest"!!!!!
R.I.P. Benny.......fnuckk fnuckk....

Aren't there breast milk collecting stations in the US? (Not for pervs, of course. :D) In Hungary there are, it works pretty well.

More disgusting than cow milk?
I'm sure this milk is healthier :)
cow's milk is equally as repulsive a concept.... suppose it's the fact that grown-ups are buying it. Milk is for babies!
My sister's mother in law was a wet nurse to a baby cause the mother couldn't produce her own milk (.... 38 years ago!):sick:

:eek: This makes me think about when Morrissey was on The One Show and that lady was talking about getting an alternative career!

As David Walliams was heard to say on Little Britain:-

"Bittie"..... :lbf:

YUCK! Stick the FDA on this woman right now!

Back
Top Bottom