Morrisseysmum on Twitter

The latest from MM = Tea, toast and time. All a home boy needs.

Does this mean he went home after York only to head back out tomorrow for Bradford? You better be there Mr M ?!?

He has been busy these past few days. Setting eyes on the green green grass of, and the country roads taking him, home, should make for a nice refreshing shot!

Does this mean he went home after York only to head back out tomorrow for Bradford? You better be there Mr M ?!?

It's not really Morrissey's mum tweeting this stuff, so it doesn't mean anything. But it doesn't take a huge amount of imagination to think that he might have gone to his mum's for Sunday nut roast.

Dave

@morrisseysmum

New tweet - "the new elpee". Whoever this is also tweeted about an Atlantic crossing a few days ago and that's turned out to be correct. So.... New elpee then?

Re: @morrisseysmum

Whoever it is has got quite a few things correct in the past, so I won't dismiss it but I won't expect anything either. And of course it's not Morrissey's mum, for godsake.

I spent a embarrassingly long time thinking 'Who's Elpee?' before it dawned on me. :o

Didn't this person say there was a homecoming gig..?

the only site that has predicted things accurately is morrisseysworld.

Shirt off in London

'a clue at the palladium' whereupon he quoted the singer reviewed on the blog days prior

and a US tour was mentioned on both Thursday and Friday just before the official announcement.

Not only that, Morrissey has twice in three months given free advertising to the morrisseysworld blog and notably failed to criticise it or issue a notice against it.

Yet the idiots on this site believe a twitter account that has not said anything accurate since it began and which Morrissey has ignored completely.

The person behind morrisseysmum is Uncle Skinny. Hence the boring style and self importance.

I've checked all the registered historical facts and am shocked to discover...

Blogspot is not Morrissey
@morrisseysmum is not Morrissey's Mum (or Uncleskinny)
The guy who works down the chipshop (or truckstop in US) is not Elvis
They really did land on the moon in 1969

the only site that has predicted things accurately is morrisseysworld.

Shirt off in London

'a clue at the palladium' whereupon he quoted the singer reviewed on the blog days prior

and a US tour was mentioned on both Thursday and Friday just before the official announcement.

Not only that, Morrissey has twice in three months given free advertising to the morrisseysworld blog and notably failed to criticise it or issue a notice against it.

Yet the idiots on this site believe a twitter account that has not said anything accurate since it began and which Morrissey has ignored completely.

The person behind morrisseysmum is Uncle Skinny. Hence the boring style and self importance.

Morrisseyworld isn't Morrissey. He doesn't write at all like Morrissey. (See liner notes for the Maladjusted and Southpaw reissues.) It's a light, not terribly amusing pastiche.

Didn't this person say there was a homecoming gig..?

I think he only does the home coming thing when he has something to sell, likes to make a big noise by doing a home coming show when there's a record to push.

Mama lay softly on the riverbed (@MorrisseysMum croaks)

The tweeter, morrisseysmum, is to close their account, to be no more, like Monty Python's poor old parrot - :

MorrisseysMumBetty Dwyer
Thanks for your kind messages. Goodbye people. Goodbye son.

17 Sep
MorrisseysMumBetty Dwyer
The time has come to say goodbye. This account will close very soon. Goodbye.http://twitter.com/#!/MorrisseysMum

Tweets sputtering out; blogs ceasing and desisting; religions falling? The end of an era?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mama lay softly on the riverbed (@morrisseysmum croaks)

Maybe it's gonna happen because the owner is using the account as fake user and it's illegal. I'm not sure of that but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom