Morrisseysmum on Twitter

Occasionally comes up with some very interesting stuff. Is it Morrissey's Mum? Who knows.

P.

The tweets amuse me. For some reason I always think of Frank Sidebottoms mum when I read them :D

Don't be startin' with that now.
It's very silly.

She's just a......Tweet and tender Hooligan

If you think it's really morrisseys mum your a twatter

Tweeter Meet Author.

although from some of her twitter updates you could say "Tweet is Murder"

On the tweets I ran.

There's more to life that facebook, you know.

Flickr in a tutu.

It's all over, all over, all over myspa-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ace.

Tweety Pie
You Just Haven't Earned It Twit, Baby
Rusholmepage Ruffians
Morrissey Livejournal At Earl's Court

(I think I've reached a new stage of punthetic by participating in this.)

Occasionally comes up with some very interesting stuff. Is it Morrissey's Mum? Who knows.

P.

im not on twitter.. what does he/she state there?

Often silly things, but apparently he/she knew about the UK tour dates several days before the official announcement...

Often silly things, but apparently he/she knew about the UK tour dates several days before the official announcement...

is there a link ?
i must say i get confused whern i read some of these tweets
cause i could often not figure out who is writing.one who is asking the ..uh..in search for a better
word ...twitterian:lbf: sth or if the twittarian is posting sth in answer to the question..
when it comes to computers im not very good at it---

Dear God, Please Tweet Me
Life Is A Tweetsty

We KNOW it's not her. But I personally think it's someone....who knows things. I don't know who or in what capacity.

The claim that songs have been written with a new co-writer seems like a claim that could end up giving the feed some validity...but yeah, it's gonna be a wait to find out if that's true.

Back
Top Bottom