Morrissey's worst enemy

Morrissey's worst enemy

• Peter Hook

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Somebody punch me in the face if I start using the word "bullocks." THat's reserved for the British. :p

Crystal,

bullocks

Bullocks.JPG

bollocks

priceless.+jpg.jpg

Feel free to use bullocks with reckless abandon.

Y'know, I have never had bread pudding. There is genuinely a Father Ted night on New Year's Day on Channel 4 though. :thumb:

Ive never heard of bread pudding,bread and butter pudding yes,but bread pudding? oh no

And how does a thread about Morrisseys enemies become a thread about bread (and butter) puddinG?

Last edited:
Yum! I've got a stale loaf in the bread bin. I haven't made bread and butter pud in ages. I'll do one tomorrow. :yum:

Aaaaaaah, I don't really miss bread pudding, but I've missed you Kate. :)
Especially as I looked in a drawer recently and saw a very special tiny calendar...:p

Crystal,

bullocks

Bullocks.JPG

bollocks

priceless.+jpg.jpg

Feel free to use bullocks with reckless abandon.

OMG I have to go to bed now. I'm going to have nightmares. :tears:

This f***ing forum with all of it's twat users?

can you elaborate?

Don't take it personal Billy. You're one of the good ones.
I was a bit drunk when I wrote it, but I just feel that this forum has so many pretentious, foolish knobheads. I dunno.

I was a bit drunk when I wrote it, but I just feel that this forum has so many pretentious, foolish knobheads. I dunno.

well happy new year Samsa!

Apologies to kyleleonard for my nasty drunken remark last night,Im sure he smells divine

Last edited:

yeah but Morrissey attracts that crowd being sort of a pretentious knobhead himself at times. plus it's way easier to see it in others.

Back
Top Bottom