Morrissey's worst enemy

Morrissey's worst enemy

• Peter Hook

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kewpie

Subscriber
I'm very upset to read mainpage's Peter Hook story.

I did not have any problem with him before, but his comment quoting Rob Gretton made me really dislike him instantly.

Also former NME contributor now a comedy writer David Quantick never misses an opportunity to slag off Morrissey.

Who is the worst enemy of Morrissey?

Last edited:
Morrissey is his own biggest enemy if he thinks any of what these twats have to say bear any reflection on the truth of who he is and represents. He should read this quote and laugh. These people are idiots and harmless to him.

Bill Oddie slagged him off didn't he?

What did David Quantick say about Morrissey? he was always a tight-lipped smug, c*** anyway

someone should make a comprehensive list of people who have said shitty things about our hero(Morrissey) :mad:
then I shall rank them in list of shittyness :thumb:

ps: Hey CG, I love bread pudding :yum:

Y'know, I have never had bread pudding. There is genuinely a Father Ted night on New Year's Day on Channel 4 though. :thumb:

Bread pudding is delicious. :yum: With cream on top? LOVE IT! On facebook yesterday I used the term "nicked" to say stole. Somebody punch me in the face if I start using the word "bullocks." THat's reserved for the British. :p

Back
Top Bottom