Morrissey's worst enemy

Morrissey's worst enemy

• Peter Hook

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah but Morrissey attracts that crowd being sort of a pretentious knobhead himself at times. plus it's way easier to see it in others.

Moz is not a knobhead. And he is certainly not pretentious. Everything he says and does is backed up by wit, creative brilliance and enormous amounts of intellect.

Moz is not a knobhead. And he is certainly not pretentious. Everything he says and does is backed up by wit, creative brilliance and enormous amounts of intellect.

Although I love Morrissey, I disagree with your opinion about him.

Look at September 2010 Guardian interview which shows he's full of contradictions.

Look at September 2010 Guardian interview which shows he's full of contradictions.

When furious one tend to say stupid things.

True, not necessarily a bad thing though. It just serves to make him more interesting in my opinion. Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative, after all, so I have a feeling Morrissey does his best to remain as inconsistent and contradictory as possible. :D

I don't mean anything bad about Morrissey. I don't think he's perfect or always right and artists have to make mistakes to grow. I do think he is unique.

You can't judge a large group of people that post or lurk here by a few bad experiences that might have left a bad impression. Most of the Morrissey fans I've met at concerts have been really nice people. They are probably the ones that lurk here and never post. :D

He's a miserable basterd what do you expect? Any 50 odd year old man will complain about anything as long as they can moan about it! I know I bloody do, excluding being 50 odd year old. Wait until he's 60, f***ing hell...he'll be the worst moaner in the entire galaxy! Even Marvin the Paranoid Andriod will even turn around and say "f*** this, I'm leaving!"

True, not necessarily a bad thing though. It just serves to make him more interesting in my opinion. Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative, after all, so I have a feeling Morrissey does his best to remain as inconsistent and contradictory as possible. :D

Yes :thumb:. I wonder sometimes how much he does it on purpose. As for his worst enemy, Morrissey himself is the obvious answer, I'd say. Or even ... Jesus (do you hate me, do you hate me, do you hate meee?) :D

This f***ing forum with all of it's twat users?

Why, thank you dear :lbf:

Edit: Brett Anderson started out as a Smiths fan and then became overly obsessed with fame and Morrissey and soon got destroyed by the thing he loved (eg why even attempt to fight the Moz?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey's worst enemy is himself.

Back
Top Bottom