Morrissey's shirt ???

roky

Does anyone know the brand of shirts Morrissey is wearing at the Glastonbury show? Both shirts are the same brand but different colors.

They are indeed gorgeous shirts. There is a logo on the back near the neck. I can't make out the brand, but maybe someone else can figure it out.

AGshirt-2.jpg

Last edited:
I love the shirts, especially the frill around the cuff. Nice color choice for Glastonbury. I think he might've agonized over that. :p You did good. :thumb:

Try this "Anoesjcka Gianoti", AG Bespoke. Just come back from Bradford and he wore the black with red trim that he had on at Glastonbury. Then a rust lurex job, then a horrible sort of chambray shirt for about ten seconds, before changing into the f**k morrissey-com" t-shirt during the power cut, which he had tied into a knot at the side for a better fit!

Morrissey Tour Shirts - help please?

Does anyone know where you can purchase a shirt similar to the cool big collared ruffled style he has been sporting recently in concert please?
Many thanks,
Paul.

Re: Morrissey Tour Shirts - help please?

in the "pirates of the carribbean section" at any costume supply store, i should imagine.

Try this "Anoesjcka Gianoti", AG Bespoke. Just come back from Bradford and he wore the black with red trim that he had on at Glastonbury. Then a rust lurex job, then a horrible sort of chambray shirt for about ten seconds, before changing into the f**k morrissey-com" t-shirt during the power cut, which he had tied into a knot at the side for a better fit!

I think you could be correct! Just been looking at info on her and she appears to be a classy lady. Her bespoke shirts are made in Italy and sold in Covent Garden. sounds right.
article-1158896-03A647F6000005DC-793_634x880.jpg

Re: Morrissey Tour Shirts - help please?

Surely said shirtings are by Angelo Galasso.

Love, Peace, and Trumpton,
Boethius.

I think Moz should be boycotting this designer:
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/...s-angelo-galasso-menswear-tailor/italy-london
Made in Italy but a product of London, Angelo Galasso is the designer whose on-the-money interpretations of classic tailoring have become wardrobe staples for playboys and plutocrats. Among the ostrich hide, crocodile skin and super-luxury of his flagship store, GQ talks shop with a man who has come to reinvent menswear.

The Financial Times may have once described him as "this generation's most inventive image maker", but if your idea of style is ultra-minimal, then Angelo Galasso is probably not your man. Nor will PETA members be his biggest fans, but the Italian king of extravagance is perfectly happy with that. He makes no bones about being very much the Maximus of the fashion arena.

From his London flagship store next door to Harrods, Galasso supplies the international crowd, from Macau to Moscow and Manchester, who call London home and aren't fazed by paying up to £5,000 for a pair of jeans, as long as some mink or crocodile is involved in the process. And there are plenty of men who want exactly that.​

Why Moz, why?

Dave

Is he wearing AG shirts every night? Maybe he just bought a few of them because he liked them and did not know anything about the designer.

I think Moz should be boycotting this designer:

Why Moz, why?

Dave

Although it pains me to say it, because he's a vain hypocrite... It beggars belief that he could do business with a company that uses mink, crocodile and ostrich to produce their ugly clothing for mega rich middle aged/old men. If you click on page six of the GQ article it mentions an umbrella made out of treated crocodile skin! If he really could not resist that shirt he could easily afford to get a bespoke tailor to make up something similar. He prominently displayed that logo on his back at Glastonbury for the world to see, but dresses his band in "f**l fur" t-shirts and anti McDonalds... I personally find him wearing this shirt much more offensive the solo t-shirt

Tags
live shirt
Back
Top Bottom